iPhone 4 Cases

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
One other thing I was going to mention, I've had the following replies from Cygnett and SwitchEasy re: release dates for their iPhone 4 items:

Our Range of iphone 4 cases will be available in the US and the UK in Mid July. Please join our mailing list for more information of availability as it comes to hand.

The cases will be available at all of our major retailers. Please check the 'where to buy' section of our website.

Regards

Lee Appleton
QC Co-ordinator/Technical Support
Cygnett
Building 2, 650 Church Street
Richmond VIC 3121 AUSTRALIA
ph: +613 9429 2552 fax: +613 9429 2551

Dear Customer,

We certainly appreciate the interest you have shown in our products
Regretfully we do not have any information on what styles we are
developing for the iPhone 4.
We don't announce new product until its release and availability on our website.
We can tell you that we're actively working on it, and we are very
excited about our upcoming new products for iPhone 4.
We hope it will be available on our website within a week or two after
the release of the iPhone 4.

Please stay tuned to our website for news and updates at SwitchEasy Store (U.S.)

Thank you,

SwitchEasy Team ? Celine

No firm dates, but both elude to mid-end July.

Reactions: jhamilton3

Fedorov

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reviews Logan - same as you, there is some utter crap out there for sale.
I'm a long-standing PowerSupport user, installed on so many iPhones for friends and family, gutted that they told me July 26 for shipping, 19.95 for the Crystal and 28.50 shipping to the UK!!!
They are apparently looking for a cheaper shipping supplier despite me suggesting they put my protector in an envelope and send it as a letter to me seeing as though it weighs less than a postage stamp!!!

Anyway, my SGP Ultra Crystal should be here any day now, hoping it lives up to what I've read so far, also my Incipio Feather case in black has shipped so could arrive anytime soon.

Will post some pics when I get this combo fitted!

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reviews Logan - same as you, there is some utter crap out there for sale.
I'm a long-standing PowerSupport user, installed on so many iPhones for friends and family, gutted that they told me July 26 for shipping, 19.95 for the Crystal and 28.50 shipping to the UK!!!
They are apparently looking for a cheaper shipping supplier despite me suggesting they put my protector in an envelope and send it as a letter to me seeing as though it weighs less than a postage stamp!!!

Anyway, my SGP Ultra Crystal should be here any day now, hoping it lives up to what I've read so far, also my Incipio Feather case in black has shipped so could arrive anytime soon.

Will post some pics when I get this combo fitted!

Hmm. I got my PowerSupport protectornfor 3GS from the Apple Retail Store. I just assumed they'd get the same products for iPhone 4?

The shipping is crazy direct from them!

Fedorov

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea but Apple stopped them from selling on the apple store a couple of months back, PowerSupport even told me that when I asked if I could avoid the shipping and get from Apple Store UK or Amazon UK. So they still have 3GS ones but no new ones will appear from what I heard, wasn't just PowerSupport that apple stopped as far as I know.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
cool = yes; $80-100 = NO!

This looks kind of cool except for the laser engraved logo on the side! Wonder if it would help or hinder the antenna though!!!

Vapor4 May Be the First Bumper Worthy of the iPhone 4

Heres your answer:
They are made of aluminum, and they have an interior liner that separates the metal from the antenna, insulating it. The manufacturer?the same who makes the beautiful Joule iPad stand?told me that their tests showed no interference whatsoever across all models of iPhone

Heres my answer:
Cool = Yes
$80-100 = NO!

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I agree Hack....$80-$100 for a bumper is insane!!!
Although it is very nice and if insulate a purchase on ebay for 1/2 the price would be worth it!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered incipio feather case, will post pics once I have it

Yes, I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped today! I used this case on my 3GS and I loved it because it works well with screen protectors and it allows for easy docking on most dock bases. I hate having to take my case off to dock.

I will say these only provide minimal protection, but more protection than the Apple Bumper.

Yup, Incipio feather case in black ordered too, also the SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector - see how well this combo works :)

They had them for a couple of days and then were out of stock, but have since gotten them back in stock. They are available now at least in the Black Matte version.

iph_512a_copy.jpg
iph_512b_copy.jpg

Last edited:

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
i have the black speck pixelskin for my iphone 4 ordered the case the day it was available and i love it it fits great!

also tried the red ifrogz luxe and the sleep/wake button was a bit too deep for me.

cant wait to see what incase will have to offer.

flatlined#IM

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Does anybody use a 3GS Otterbox Impact case on their iPhone 4?

I slipped my iPhone 3GS's Otterbox Impact on an iPhone 4 at the Apple Store Today and it seemed to fit well.

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Gotta say it looks better than I thought it would from the regular pics...Nice to see close up on a phone! Does it block the flash? Does it cut down the speaker volume since it looks like the cutouts are smaller than the actual speaker?

Thanks

AarontheRed

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Picked up a clear Belkin Grip Vue from Best Buy last night just to have some coverage on the thing - I have 2 small children, so I was nervous with no case for a few days. :) It's decent so far, but I don't love it. Kind of gives a frosted look, which is not my favorite.

Thinking about going with a white Apple Bumper - should look pretty nice on the black phone. Also thinking about ordering a white Speck CandyShell - loved that case on my 3GS.

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a Marware Sportgrip which is similar to Bumper but $10 cheaper and waiting for Black\Grey Candyshell to not be backordered!!! LOVED the candyshell on my 3GS!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner