iPhone 4 Cases

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Too bad there's not much available to protect it. I pre-ordered Power Support anti-glare screen protectors and some Marware SportGrips. Hope they arrive soon, I'm kind of a neat freak and don't like scratches, etc. on my phone.

Have you heard ANYTHING back from Marware regarding the sportgrips? I ordered from them too and even emailed for status and haven't heard a word from them.

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have any recommendations on the best Body Wraps to get or stay away from? ZAGG, BSE, Clear-Coat?

I assume new iPhone4 will work better with these since there are no rounded edges for it to peel away from and look bad!

Thanks

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Reckon I'll go for either the OtterBox Commuter or Defender plus a high quality and grade screen protector. I need good protection while I'm at work on the railway.

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I bought a Marware SportGrip Edge which looks better than the Apple Bumper and is $10 cheaper!

Thanks for this. I was going to get a bumper and a Zagg/Wrapsol/BSE until I looked into this and realised it comes with two films for front and back protection too!
It's a shame it doesn't have the metallic buttons like the Apple one, but at ?15 all in it's damn good value considering a bumper is ?25 and an Invisible Shield is about ?20.

03phoenix#IM

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I have used phantom skinz on my blackberry 8900 (sold), current iphone 3gs, and just got confirmation that my order will ship for my iphone 4. ALL skin orders come with TWO complete sets for your phone. I have been very happy with their products and if you are looking into a zagg/invisible shield type product I suggest you check out phantom skinz . com

If you enter the code "summersale2010" you will receive 30% off of your order (skinz only)

and no I don't work for phantomskinz lol. Now I'm waiting for switcheasy to release a case like the torrent and I'll be set!

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I stopped by Best Buy earlier today and they had several cases. I'm not sure I'll keep the one I got, but I feel better with a case when on a call. Plus, it did solve the signal issue while holding the phone.

dolacheck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you remember what cases bb was selling john? I know they had a rocketfish or something when I preorder. Im just trying to decide if I should get one with my phone today, or wait and get one online. I dont wanna scratch it though!

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I have used phantom skinz on my blackberry 8900 (sold), current iphone 3gs, and just got confirmation that my order will ship for my iphone 4. ALL skin orders come with TWO complete sets for your phone. I have been very happy with their products and if you are looking into a zagg/invisible shield type product I suggest you check out phantom skinz . com

If you enter the code "summersale2010" you will receive 30% off of your order (skinz only)

and no I don't work for phantomskinz lol. Now I'm waiting for switcheasy to release a case like the torrent and I'll be set!

Are the screen covers so clear as not to inhibit the new crystal clear display on the iPhone 4? I know ZAGG screen covers were HORRIBLE and made the display look washed out and had the orange peel look to them.

Thanks

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Black bumpers are now backorderd for over a week now. I'm nervous about showing off my iPhone 4 tomorrow evening without a case or even the damn bumper.

I just went to the Apple store, bypassed the huge line and bought a black bumper. They had a lot of them.

Mr79

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
cases

My local bestbuy, (Best buy on Memorial, Oklahoma City), had several cases.
The ones I remember were:

Griffin
Griffin Technology: Reveal for iPhone 4 - Ultra-thin hard-shell case

iFrogz and Belkin
iphone 4 cases - BestBuy

Case-Mate
Apple iPhone 4 Cases, Covers, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories | Case-mate

I went with a Griffin because it was the only clear case I saw there.
That and it was cheap. I'm going to be getting a OtterBox case when they are released.
Although those iFrogz cases's looked kinda cool looking, but it didn't have a clear back.

The griffin case feels cheaply made. But it'll do for now.
I also bought a zagg shield for the front of the phone, but I don't like it already. Feels and looks like scotch tape....
iFrogz has some screen protectors also. They were $10 cheaper, but haven't used them before. One reason why I went with zagg.

azelaya84

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I went with a Griffin because it was the only clear case I saw there.
That and it was cheap. I'm going to be getting a OtterBox case when they are released.
Although those iFrogz cases's looked kinda cool looking, but it didn't have a clear back.

The griffin case feels cheaply made. But it'll do for now.
I also bought a zagg shield for the front of the phone, but I don't like it already. Feels and looks like scotch tape....
iFrogz has some screen protectors also. They were $10 cheaper, but haven't used them before. One reason why I went with zagg.[/QUOTE]

I went with the griffin reveal case aswell. Pretty cool case just as cool as the bumpers but with protection for the back aswell.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Do you remember what cases bb was selling john? I know they had a rocketfish or something when I preorder. Im just trying to decide if I should get one with my phone today, or wait and get one online. I dont wanna scratch it though!

I don't remember exactly. They did have the Rocketfish, Frogz, plus the one I got. I'm not sure which brand it is. I threw away the package at the counter. It's got rubbery feel, but stiff. It's not like silicon cases that are hard to get in and out of your pocket. It has kind of a diamond pattern on the back.

dolacheck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any idea of good the ifrog screen protectors are? They seem to come with those cases. I like the cases as well, might pick one up till I buy one online.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR