You have a PM!
    08-13-2010 10:06 AM
    What has everyone seen around? When I can find a clear case that's what I'll use. Don't want to cover any part of the gorgeous phone up
    I know you posted this up way back, so I'm curious as to what you ended up with. I'm thinking of getting my father a protection film set with the Apple bumpers.
    08-13-2010 07:44 PM
    I just purchased a Sena case, but I haven't received it yet. It looks like a nice case though!
    08-16-2010 09:34 PM
    FYI...For anyone that is interested, the Seidio spring clip holster for use with a innocase surface for the Droid Incredible is a near perfect fit for the I4 plus OEM Apple Bumper. The actual fit is perfectly secure and solid. The only drawback is when normally with a seidio holster when you place the bottom of a device into the holster, you then only need to apply a small amount of pressure to the clip with the top of the device and the device just clicks in easily. With this one you need to lift the clip a little to get it in. Other than that it is an excellent solution and the only holster that I know of that will work with the OEM bumper.
    08-17-2010 01:47 PM
    There is a guy selling iPhone 4 back covers on ebay....they look slick and they are cheap!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330461715688
    08-18-2010 10:52 AM
    Just got my Incase Snap On Clear case. Is it just me or does the case seem a little too small? I can't get the phone to lay flush. It doesn't want to 'snap' in all the way. Anyone else having issues with this?
    08-19-2010 01:20 PM
    Just got my Incase Snap On Clear case. Is it just me or does the case seem a little too small? I can't get the phone to lay flush. It doesn't want to 'snap' in all the way. Anyone else having issues with this?
    Bizarre. Mine arrived today, I chose the smoke coloured one. It fits like a glove, not too small at all. I actually tried the case with my SGP rear leather guard applied and it just about fit snug enough (although have since removed the SGP leather guard for a tighter fit).
    08-19-2010 01:39 PM
    I returned the Griffin Reveal tonight due to some flash issues even though I loved the case. Side note: It looks like Griffin has updated the product because the opening is now a large oval shown from their site. I hope my free Griffin Reveal Etch will have the updated opening as well when it comes from Apple.

Picked up the Incipio NGP in a smoke color which appears to be not an option from their website from Walmart. Overall pretty nice but a couple days of use will decide if it's a keeper. I also noticed that mine has a large oval around the camera and flash as well as the incipio logo was moved compared to the images from their website.
    08-20-2010 11:48 PM
    I know you posted this up way back, so I'm curious as to what you ended up with. I'm thinking of getting my father a protection film set with the Apple bumpers.
    I got the black Incipio Feather....LOVE IT
    08-21-2010 01:55 AM
    Not with the snap case, but I just got my slider I ordered last week and its WAAY too small. You have to force the phone into the case, and then you can't get it out because the fit is so tonight. I emailed Incase to see what they say, but I'm returning it regardless.
    08-21-2010 02:02 AM
    I use some great gel cases I bought on eBay for $4-5 a piece out of Hong Kong. Very similiar to iSkins that cost $30 a piece.
    08-21-2010 01:40 PM
    Ive used the Seidio holster for years on previous iPhones and Palm devices. Its ok with the iPhone4, but just doesn't feel the same on this thin phone. Im beginning to consider a side case. Im thinking leather, side case with magnetic closure and I want it to ride as close to my body as possible; light and thin. I've ruled out velcro as I want to open and access the phone quietly and easily. Dark color - no need to show off. I like subtle. I'll find another solution when I need rugged.
    08-22-2010 11:59 AM
    My smoke incase snap just came in.. the free one from apple's case program

I like it..very clean and minimalistic..doesn't provide much protection though..just acts as a cover when putting it on a table..lol..still nice nonetheless
    08-26-2010 02:32 PM
    Anyone use the fake defender case for the iphone on eBay for $13?
    08-27-2010 02:26 AM
    Just got the Seidio Innocase Activo Combo delivered today. Its is AWESOME! Not too much bulk, but well protected with rubber casing, and a hard overshell. It was my first choice since I'm used to the Seidio holster clips. My 3rd party chargers still fit too! The Only critizim I have is that the top and bottom are only covered in soft shell, not both hard and soft shell.
    08-27-2010 11:38 AM
    I've narrowed it down to two cases. Either the bumpers or the Incipio Feather. My only concern about the Incipio is if the cut out is big enough not to interfere with the flash in any way. And the white bumper just plain looks sharp on this phone. So I'm torn
    08-29-2010 06:54 PM
    I read this entire thread and I never saw mention of this case. Has anyone ever tried this brand before? It looks really good.

Amazon.com: splash CRUISER Slim-Fit PolyCarbonate Slider Case for iPhone 4 4G (BLACK): Cell Phones & Service
    08-30-2010 01:09 AM
    I read this entire thread and I never saw mention of this case. Has anyone ever tried this brand before? It looks really good.

Amazon.com: splash CRUISER Slim-Fit PolyCarbonate Slider Case for iPhone 4 4G (BLACK): Cell Phones & Service
    I don't really shop for accessories on ebay; therefore, I have not seen or heard of this case. But from looking at the reviews under the link, it looks like people are satsified with the product.
    09-01-2010 07:40 PM
    I actually ended up ordering this one LOL. It should be here tomorrow.

Amazon.com: Marware SportGrip Case for iPhone 4 (White): Cell Phones & Service
    09-02-2010 12:21 AM
    I bought one leather case form fortte.com are good and even better I have a warranty jeje
    good thing is that there are multiple coupons
    09-03-2010 03:49 PM
    where did you find coupons?
    09-03-2010 04:13 PM
    I recently bought a iphone ...i am looking for a leather case that provide my iphone a stylish and girlish look...please anyone suggest me

palm pre skins
    09-06-2010 11:53 PM
    I recently bought a iphone ...i am looking for a leather case that provide my iphone a stylish and girlish look...please anyone suggest me

palm pre skins
    Leather and girly? You want the Proporta Shine.
    09-07-2010 06:37 AM
    Hello

I recently purchased a thin pocket from Fortte and I really like it and the quality of the case. They have some offers right now.

unfortunately I am unable to put up pictures since I am new on this forum
    09-07-2010 03:00 PM
    The apple free case program will end on September 30, but i am told that i have to wait 4 weeks for its coming.
    09-16-2010 12:31 AM
443 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD