Hi Guys

When the new iphone starts selling, I'm planning to upgrade and at the same time get a new pair of earphones.

I'm currently using the Apple in-ear headphones but the build quality is a little bad. bits have started to get lose and some parts are starting to tear.

So does anyone know of a pair of earphones that have the same functions of the Apple in-ears? (volume, play, pause, speak etc)

Thanks!
    06-01-2010 05:46 AM
    Try the Klipsch X10i. When my Apple earphones started wearing out, a friend recommended this in ear earphones. I was kinda hesitant to buy it, it was wayyyy expensive for me. Luckily, I won this in a raffle at work. I have loved it since then.
    06-02-2010 04:12 AM
    honestly i dont think its right to pay too much for headphones just because some people have the tendency to lose them or whatever. honestly go with something cheap and it wont really matter unless you are going to be using them like 24/7 then get something really good =] just my thought
    06-02-2010 05:27 PM
    I use earphones about 2 hours a day when i travel to work. even more on the weekends.

So a good pair that is comfortable is essential.

Will look at the Klipsch x10i and see if they are for me.
    06-04-2010 08:39 AM
    I;ve also found another option. The Klipsch S4i. Much cheaper and almost as good imho. Should be perfect for me
    06-04-2010 08:43 AM
    I use the S4i and like it as well
    06-05-2010 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD