Hello All,

Is it me or am I the only one addicted to the many iphone cases that's out there? I just purchased 2 more from Amazon.com (case mate barely there cases). I like the cases because it change them with the mood I'm in. There are sooooooo many cases to choose from. Which cases are your favorite? So far, I love the Incase slider case and the Speck Pixelskin cases.
    04-15-2010 01:41 AM
    I am a huge fan of the case mate barely there cases as well. They provide good protection and are very comfortable in the hand.
    04-15-2010 03:14 AM
    Be wary of hardshell cases. They will scratch the back of your phone. Also, Griffin makes a lot of junk that is sold everywhere. My company handles all the closeout and discontinued Griffin products. It's all Chinese junk.

I'm a big SwitchEasy fan. They usually pack a bunch of extra goodies in with each case sold, like screen protectors, dock adapters, and stands. Check em out and see if they have anything to offer.
    04-15-2010 08:13 AM
    Be wary of hardshell cases. They will scratch the back of your phone. Also, Griffin makes a lot of junk that is sold everywhere. My company handles all the closeout and discontinued Griffin products. It's all Chinese junk.

I'm a big SwitchEasy fan. They usually pack a bunch of extra goodies in with each case sold, like screen protectors, dock adapters, and stands. Check em out and see if they have anything to offer.
    Ditto on SwitchEasy. I have their Torrent case and I absolutely love it!
    04-15-2010 09:25 AM
    My fave case is the Speck Candyshell. Kinda thick, but they're awesome!
    04-15-2010 09:26 AM
    I've had the barely there (matte black) since I got my phone. I looks great for work, and does not add much bulk, so the phone still fits in my hip case. I just picked up the CaseMate credit card case and it's great for days off. I don't even carry a wallet anymore... I slip my license and debit card into the back and its all I need. iPhone Wallet Cases, iPhone ID Credit Card Cases for iPhone 3G/3GS at Case-mate
    04-15-2010 03:20 PM
    I agree with the comments about switch easy. They have great products and the goodies they have with them are awesome. High quality products for reasonable prices. My favorite is my Rebel case. I also like my Speck Candyshell. I am recieving my iSkin Solo next week so hopefully that one will be nice as well.
    04-15-2010 09:13 PM
    I almost picked up a blue Monochrome inCase slider case today. I seriously have a problem with purchasing cases. This is one of the reasons why I love the iPhone so much, so many choices with accessories. Can't wait until my Barely there's get here though.
    04-16-2010 05:37 PM
    i love my mophie juice pack case. it does add some bulk to it, but i love the extra battery.
    04-16-2010 10:17 PM
    What about More Thing Cases there cool
    05-08-2010 06:01 PM
    I am becoming Leary about purchasing anymore cases. New iPhone should be out soon and will not be compatible with most of the existing cases.
    05-09-2010 03:32 AM
    Speck candyshell is my #1 case i have it in waxstick white, batwing black, the black/white, grey/lime, black/yellow, white/red, and my latest is the jujulep green
    05-14-2010 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD