TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibbler652

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
The fleece 5.0 jacket is the one for me, I hate backpacks so much, I carry my school work in my pockets. With this I might be able to might be able to bring a science project without a large sack, along with my books!

keiffer6

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I think I would use the gift certificate toward the soft shell jacket. It would be usable year round. It would make a nice belated birthday present. ;) :rolleyes:

danredwing

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
mmmm...soft shell jacket.

I'd totally dig one of these. What a great all around jacket for Spring and Fall. Love that blue/gray color as well!

-Dan

Kevin21

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I gotta say the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece would be my choice. It has 11 pockets, Patented Personal Area Network (PAN) for wire management, adjustable hood, rib knit cuffs, and magnetic pocket closures. This is the perfect hoodie, I hope I win this giveaway.

jnamcharg

May 7, 2009
Visit site
That's a tough one. I've been using the performance t-shirts to run in. Turn on Runkeeper and your iPhone slips right into that upper pocket. Best way yet to run with my iPhone. On the other hand with $150 I'd probably go with the Fleece 5.0. Combine that with the Evolution I already have and I'd have a SeV for all seasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro