TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbazzoni

Oct 3, 2008
Visit site
SeV and TiPb rocks!

I would love to rock the SeV Travel Vest for Men. On my last business trip I would have only had one carry-on as this would fit my netbook and everything else I needed on the plane.

chadizze

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I think I'm diggin the Fleece 5.0 Jacket! It looks perfect for the cool spring nights and looks nice without the sleeves. Loving the pockets!! And it can hold my iPhone nicely! And if I by chance when an iPad it's compatible with that as well! Thanks!!

mrbutler45

May 11, 2009
Visit site
The Essential Travel Jacket for men.
Why?
Well, I'd love to have a lot of pockets to put all me gadgets in, but I don't think I need 28 pockets. If I had more gadgets, I'd need one of demz, but not yet. For now, the Essential Travel Jacket.

slls

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Another chance to win a great prize.

I've wanted a SCOTTeVEST Soft Shell Jacket for awhile. Thanks for the chance to win one.

J.J.

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The cotton Hoodie would be the most useful for me. Here in Central Texas most everything else would be way too hot.

The shorts and Pants are just too expensive. I end up wearing out my pants and shorts too fast to spend that much money on them...

c0rinne

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really like the "Essential Travel Jacket
for Women."

It looks like it could keep me warm, when LA gets a bit chilly, and I'm always carrying stuff around and putting them in my pockets, but fail. I end up having to hold my itouch in my hand.

jinner

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Softshell!

Definitely need it for me.
Versatile enough and can layer with a shell if it gets chilly-er.

great for work, I always have too much crap in my hands!

lagmefragme

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm partial to the soft shell jacket... course it'll be awhile that I'll to be able to wear something like that here in Florida. All their stuff is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.