TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkwy

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Like the ultimate fleece it's great for jogging this summer.
Just don't know if I can run with an ipad in it's pockets just kidding it looks great and works with my iPhone. Can't wait to get this and hoping for an ipad.

RFMagician

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I actually just got my Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece last week, and so far I've really been enjoying it. Plenty of pockets, warm but still light enough to wear during spring and fall. Definitely happy with it.

tbran

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
My choice would be the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece. I mean who hasn't had their iPhone try to escape from a normal hoodie pocket by attempting a perilous death dive to the pavement? Really I'm the only one? Didn't think so... ha!

hanman5000

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I would buy the Travel Vest For Men mostly because I fly a LOT and this would be a great place to put my iPhone, and the iPad you guys are going to give me :D.

Thanks!

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
The ultimate hoodi microfleece for me! In moss. And if I don't win it. I'll buy it after I finally buy the ipad. I am waiting to hold the ipad in my hands before I buy!

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
I'd say the Microfleece Pullover. Not too many pockets, but still enough. And the perfect thing to put on in the morning but be able to take off as the day warms up.

Maldroth

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I would have to say the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece, it has enough versatility to match the ability to have all those hidden pockets and carry all those devices with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2