TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTiGuR

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The Quantum Jacket looks awesome, although unfortunately discontinued but still available in my size. If not, then the Travel Vest for Men is would be great as well.

mawbry

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
SeV Travel Vest for Men for me. I work in publishing, specifically travel-related content, so much time is spent on the go. 22 pockets and breezing through airport security (just take off the vest for xray!) are very appealing.

No matter what SeV is on my holiday wish list. And if I win, it'll still be - just in a different color!

haydenron

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Fleece 5.0 Jacket

The Fleece 5.0 Jacket is a great looking all year jacket. Love to have one in XXL. iphone would go great in the upper left pocket! :)
Thx

BrandonB

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Outstanding looking apparel. Looking forward to the day I can walk around wearing one of those jackets and matching iPad pocket pants. It's a pretty cool idea making a clothing line designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It will be my iShirt, iJacket, and iPants. :) Awesome giveaway! :)

travisbeard

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
The vest

I have been seeing these for a while, I think they are great traveling. I cant belive they have a pocket for a ipad. I want a ipad more than this vest, but i cannot afford either right now, as being a simple college student.

Travis

darrinpruitt

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Black Lava Travel vest for men.

This vest is ridiculous awesome. Scottvest must be some real forward thinkers to come up with a way to stay warm, look fashionable, and carry your electronics gear. Way to go. Win or lose I think this one is going on my Christmas list.

piaband

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to use an ipad in the road travel a lot, so it would be a great way to wind down at the end of the day. And I love to see some new apps!

Relznuk

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I'd absolutely love to have the Quantum jacket - So many pockets! I could store my iPhone 3GS, bluetooth headset, car keys, portable hard drive, dental floss, 72-hour kit, and collection of rare fossils! Seriously though, it's a great jacket and this is an awesome giveaway.

subgenious#IM

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
The ultimate hoodie microfleece looks perfect for me. Nothing more annoying than taking my dog to the park and getting his leash tangled up in my headphone cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh