I'm trying to find a windshield mount that can hold an iPhone with an iSkin Solo on it. Seems like a simple idea, but the only one I've been able to find is the (expensive) gps kit from Magellan. All the other ones seem to be made for a plain iPhone. I know it's not such a massive big deal, but I'd just rather not have to take it in and out of the skin (and it's not such an easy task with the Solo to boot).

If anyone's been able to find this I'd appreciate the info.
    03-16-2010 01:32 PM
    I use a Kensington. It's no frills, but it works very well.
    03-16-2010 10:52 PM
    Nice, seems like a good one. Do you find that it vibrates excessively? Some reviewers seem to think it does. Also are the two "tabs" on the bottome adjustable or they fixed on the outside like that?

Thanks for the help.
    03-17-2010 09:28 AM
    I like to think of them as feet...and they are adjustable. I would imagine the vibration is relative to the car and where you have it mounted. I actually went ahead and used the attached cup with the foam tape on the bottom and secured it directly to my dash rather than putting it on the windscreen. I have no complaints.
    03-17-2010 11:34 AM
    That looks like it'd work with an Otterbox'ed iPhone as well. Hrmmm... I forsee ordering two of them in the future! Thanks Alli
    03-18-2010 08:18 PM
    It should work with almost any phone.
    03-18-2010 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD