Odd question here . . .

I just got the Altec Lansing BacBeat 903 bluetooth headphones to use when working out at the gym. I normally listen to Pandora, Sirius, or Pocket Tunes. The headphones have a Pause/Play function that will pause the music from any of these apps, but when I press the button again to restart the music, the iPod function starts up instead.

This would be OK if I were playing the iPod . . . but I want the music from the other app to keep playing.

Is there a way to prevent the iPod from launching?

Don't know if it makes any difference, but my phone is jailbroken and I've got the ProSwitcher and Backgrounder thing so I can background any of the music apps.

Thanks in advance.

Keith
    03-12-2010 11:20 AM
    I have the same problem with my Motorola b.t. headphones. They sell an adapter for full controls but I don't think that will address this issue either. It seems like I have to have played something recently on the ipod and paused it for the ipod to come on when I pause the app though, which I do often since the XM/Sirius app craps out so often. Maybe if you make sure you're out of any songs in ipod?
    03-12-2010 02:18 PM
    Thanks for the post. At least I know someone else has this issue.

I'll try your suggestion.

Keith
    03-12-2010 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD