So what iPad accessories are you going to get?

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
If you are planning on getting an iPad, what are you going to get as well?

I am leaning towards the case, the keyboard, and the camera kit. Of course, it is only sort of my own money, so I might be more willing to buy something I wouldn't have purchased previously (much like the iPad itself).

What about you?

Chris

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you have to buy one with a keyboard, aren't you defeating the point? Shouldn't you be looking at Macbooks?

Let's take a moment to think seriously here. You buy an iPad. You buy a keyboard. Which are you putting on your lap? If you put the keyboard on your lap to type - where are you going to lean the iPad so that you can see it? If you put the iPad on your lap, where are you going to put the keyboard? This is not a solution.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Well, I have a MacBook. I am thinking the keyboard would be an easy way to set it up next to my computer at work. A MacBook is much bulkier and more difficult to take into the field.

When I am sitting at my desk, the iPad/Keyboard will be there. When I just take the iPad, it will sit in my lap by itself.

Chris

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok...so you're sitting at your desk. The keyboard is on the desk. The iPad is on the desk...flat. You are leaning forward so you can look straight down at the pretty screen. And when you take it into the field you will enter data with one hand?

rekamds

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok...so you're sitting at your desk. The keyboard is on the desk. The iPad is on the desk...flat. You are leaning forward so you can look straight down at the pretty screen. And when you take it into the field you will enter data with one hand?

Well, for a start..the iPad keyboard holds the iPad up at an angle like so..

IMG_3365_540x405.JPG

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site

When I take it in the field, I will either use one hand (point typing) or HOPEFULLY there will be some stylus/notepad option in the future.

When I am at the desk, with the keyboard, the docking stand will keep the iPad tilted at an angle.

Chris

hanguk9117

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
i'll be getting the dock, and some sort of tv adapter. I'll probably try both the VGA-Adapter and the Component Cables to see what looks better?

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
I'm getting the Apple case and the keyboard/dock, which will sit at my work desk. Fortunately, I'm not sitting there all that much ;)

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I ordered the case. I want a keyboard but I do not know which one. After I get mine, I plan to take it to the Apple Store and buy a keyboard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox