I was looking for someone who knew of a good screen protector doesn't scratch easily. I bought cheap ones from ebay and amazon. paid like $5 for 11 and yeah they don't last. lol damn were they cheap.
    02-24-2010 06:38 PM
    I suggest you to check this site for more iphone 3g case, large selection!
    02-25-2010 10:50 AM
    I use the thicker anti-glare ones. There are thick and easy to put on. No fooling around with air bubbles. Very durable also.
    02-25-2010 11:58 AM
    Ditto! I bought anti-glare one's from AT&T, mainly because of my Otterbox Defender, to stop the water marks. But, they are actually very good.

I use the thicker anti-glare ones. There are thick and easy to put on. No fooling around with air bubbles. Very durable also.
    02-25-2010 12:17 PM
    Using an anti-glare screen protector kills the quality of pictures, well it kills the clear display anyway.
    02-25-2010 08:04 PM
    The beat i've found so far is the invisible shield. Beat buy will out them on for you for a small price. They are guaranteed not to scratch or they will replace for life!
    02-25-2010 08:07 PM
    The beat i've found so far is the invisible shield. Beat buy will out them on for you for a small price. They are guaranteed not to scratch or they will replace for life!
    yeah but... if the screen protector gets too beat up then yeah.. it'll be a pain to change it plus I'd pay for the invisible shield and pay an extra for them installing it. and if they mess up? lol then yeah that would be lame..
    03-07-2010 12:14 PM
    03-16-2010 06:39 AM
    i will suggest you to buy invisibleSHIELD Apple iPhone Screen Protector.
    03-16-2010 07:48 AM
    I just got the iphone about a week ago, and I'm trying out the screen protector that came with the Speck Candyshell. It seems to scratch easily. Sometimes when scrolling on a webpage, I will use the side of my thumb near the corner of my thumbnail, and that has produced a bunch of scratches.

I've heard good things about the power support anti-glare. I will probably try that one next.
    03-16-2010 12:59 PM
    I use the InvisibleShield from Zagg. I think it's great and definitely a step above the free ones included with the a lot of cases these days.
    03-16-2010 02:12 PM
    Honestly I can't seem to apply one perfectly. I have 1 little dot on mine now and it's p***ing me off lol. Ooh well.
    03-16-2010 03:16 PM
    Each time you pull out your iPhone and touch the screen, there is a potential for scratches. Shortly after the release of the iPhone, many manufacturers will start to offer iPhone Screen Protectors.

They should be perfectly cut, making it easy to apply and offer immediate protection. Some vendors offer templates and require you to cut the plastic covering. This is less than optimal. When the iPhone is turned on, a good screen protector is hardly noticed. Some screen protectors will also offer enhanced usability due to the finish.

PowerSupport Crystal Film
    The Definitive iPhone Thread
    03-23-2010 08:30 AM
    Screen protector especially designed to protect your iPhone screen. Extremely thin, durable and will keep your Apple iPhone screen perfectly and protect it from everyday wear, tear and sweat.

Features:
    - Made of finest plastic materials.
    - Compact size specifically designed to fit Apple iPhone.
    - Resistance to erosion, fingerprint, abrasion and scratching
    - Removable without leaving residuary.
    - Transparent screen guard retains the wonderful look of your Apple iPhone screen
    04-01-2010 03:03 AM
    I had a protector. But i did not like it. So i just bought a case instead.
    04-09-2010 01:30 AM
    I bought the Anti-Glare ones right from AT&T...They are great...and man do they last!!

Highly recommended!!
    04-09-2010 03:08 PM
    I was looking for someone who knew of a good screen protector doesn't scratch easily. I bought cheap ones from ebay and amazon. paid like $5 for 11 and yeah they don't last. lol damn were they cheap.
    I bought a bunch of screen protectors from eBay, clear(6 for $0.99) & mirrored (3 for $0.99). They all are exactly the same, just as good & have lasted just as long as the screen protectors that "WORST"buy ripped me off with, 3 clear screen protectors for $24.99. :o:o:o:o
    04-16-2010 02:09 AM
    I always by InvisiShield by Zagg. It's the same stuff they use to protect helicopter blades supposedly.
    05-14-2010 04:17 PM
    http://forum.tipb.com/ipad-forum/189...otector-6.html
    05-31-2010 11:21 AM
    I've found scratch-proof transparent covers at gadgetshieldz to be great in terms of price and durability. Its something similar to bodyguardz; you get plastic sheets you can install over the front and back of your Iphone and basically give it a full body protector. Installation can be a bit tricky if you don't wipe the fingerprints off, and complete the process in a dust free zone, but once you get it right (and thats usually in a bathroom setting :P), its almost invisible. I got the full deal for $7 with free shipping.
    06-02-2010 08:21 AM
    this will be my first iphone, but i've always used bodyguardz for my blackberry
    06-22-2010 11:52 PM
    I have friends that swear by these:

Wrapsol Screen Protectors
    06-23-2010 05:09 AM
    I have friends that swear by these:

Wrapsol Screen Protectors
    Use promo code chatter to save 20%.
    06-23-2010 01:28 PM
    Invisible Shield is great. They have 20% off coupon codes all over the web.
    06-23-2010 09:59 PM
    tried invisible shield didn't last quite long as expected - or am i just too clumsy with my phone? lol
    06-24-2010 12:24 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD