This case would really come in handy for me because then I wouldn't have to carry around my purse all the time I would just have to bring along my iphone and it would hold my debit card along with my I.D.

It would really help me not lose my cards because when I am in a store it takes me forever to get to my debit card. Its a real hassle.
    02-18-2010 05:00 AM
    I travel a lot, and get my boarding passes on my iPhone. Having my ID in the case would really speed up my checkin.
    02-18-2010 09:42 AM
    Let's see..I drive to work each day, but don't need any commuting cards or parking cards. I don't need a Metro card anymore (but my wife uses one)...I don't need my debit card handy at school where I teach all the time...hmmm..what could I use this for? ...thinking...thinking..Ah yes...MY DAILY TO-DO LIST! You see, I keep a small to-do list on a small card each day, which I promptly forget about as it is in my wallet SO I DON'T FORGET ABOUT IT! And I don't use the iPhone because I would forget the list is there too...SO...

IF I COULD SEE IT LOOKING BACK AT ME EVERY TIME I TAKE OUT MY PHONE, I WOULD REMEMBER TO LOOK AT IT AND DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY ON MY WAY HOME! Now THAT makes sense to me...a little OLD technoogy combined with NEW technology...

And on weekends..well, the Debit Card would fit nicely too.

Oh that would be great!
    02-18-2010 07:19 PM
    Were the winners announced?
    02-19-2010 11:55 AM
    Were the winners announced?
    I don't think so but I can't wait!
    02-19-2010 01:07 PM
    Congratulations to all the winners,

Private messages were sent to the winners.

Please reply quickly with your address information as we will need those to send out the order.

Hope you all enjoyed the giveaway.

Georgia
    02-20-2010 10:01 PM
    Thanks! I replied to your PM. This should be useful. I never win anything
    02-20-2010 10:39 PM
157 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD