It would make going into sch and taking transport while on the phone easier!
    02-17-2010 01:17 AM
    This case would be a great help to me. I am required to carry a timecard and keypass at all times which I believe would fit nicely! A wallet is just too cumbersome!
    02-17-2010 02:45 AM
    When I'm going out I hardly ever want to bring my whole wallet, instead I always take my little plastic for cards. I'm always stuck with the phone though, so together it becomes a little to much. With this I'd really be able to just have the phone, and still have my cards (without having to break them )!
    02-17-2010 03:49 AM
    I think my girlfriend really would like me to get this case. Im kind of a shopaholic and if I had this case I only could take two credit cards with me when I shop.
    02-17-2010 03:53 AM
    This would be nice for when I am driving and leave my wallet in the center console (fat wallet is painful), and then stop for gas. I take my iPhone out to the pump with me in case a call comes in while I fill up, but I have to pull a credit card out of my wallet before I get out so I can pay. Now I could have my credit card in the phone case with me.
    02-17-2010 04:42 AM
    I would love to have one of these with me cause i would most likely get rid of my wallet and use this instead, hold my money my id, and any other things i carry in my wallet
    02-17-2010 04:51 AM
    I am currently in the market for a new iPhone case (my old on has some stories to tell ). This case looks like it would be useful for carrying possibly my ID and bank card for extremely quick access (I hate digging for a card in my wallet when I have a line behind me)
    02-17-2010 07:52 AM
    Some times my wife likes to leave her LARGE bag at home and likes to travel light (just license and debit card). I would give this case to her. (And score some good husband points too!)
    02-17-2010 08:14 AM
    this would be super sweet for long trips on the bicycle with light gear--no leather wallet to soak with sweat, and no danger of an unidentifiable body!

In other words, I'd use it to carry some ID and a few bills for contingency.

Thanks for the sweet giveaway!
    02-17-2010 08:44 AM
    I can see this case coming in handy in a number of situations. A couple of them being, at UK football and basketball games and while eating out or shopping while on vacation.

Both are situations where I only need ID and a debit/credit card - and, of course, my iPhone! This looks like it would work just fine.

I'll take one-of-ten please!

GT
    02-17-2010 09:05 AM
    My current case is getting pretty old and this would be a good replacement. Probably put grocery and library card in the back. Thanks!
    02-17-2010 09:23 AM
    Hmmm life or death you say. Please explain....

I have a horrible and embarrassing affliction whereas I tend to always leave my wallet in my car. On many occasions this has left my wife quite unhappy as she expects me to always have my wallet so she doesn't have to carry her purse. Makes sense.

This has caused her to have to wait in numerous checkout lines while I haul a$$ back to the car to get my wallet. Not to mention any number of other incidents that have left her quite angry.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my wife of 18 years and the mother of our 4 children, but dang she is going to just kill me one of these days.

So how do we save my life? I always have my iPhone 3gs with me and if I had a Smrtcase, voila!!! ID & Credit Card always at the ready!

Hopefully you will choose me and not have to feel the guilt of reading the sad story of the wife that couldn't take it anymore and ran over her husband in a grocery store parking lot.

Thank you for your consideration.
    02-17-2010 11:50 AM
    Oh! how i would love to only carry my iPhone with me to the mall or anywhere for that matter! Convenience at its finest!
    02-17-2010 11:53 AM
    I like to arrive to the gym light (iPhone 3g, earbuds, gym ID, and maybe a credit card). With this case I can carry everything in one compact case!!
    02-17-2010 12:24 PM
    I need one of these cases now. I often leave the house without my wallet. But I ALWAYS have my iPhone on me I have RFID to get into my job and all I would need otherwise is my liscense registration and debit card, perrrfect.
    02-17-2010 01:21 PM
    Especially for the warmer months, when I don't regularly wear a coat, this would be an ideal way to transport all of my essentials..phone, debit card, and driver's license in one convenient bundle. I wouldn't have to worry about losing the cards or having one scratch my iphone in the same pocket.
    02-17-2010 02:13 PM
    Without a need to carry a wallet, i'd take my metrocard, drivers license & credit card & switch over to a sweatpants-only wardrobe.
    02-17-2010 02:52 PM
    The Smrtcase is perfect for me! Everyday I take 3 trains to work and use my Suica (train pass that is the size of a credit card), I always have to pull my card out entering and leaving the 3 stations I transfer at. Then at work I have to use my id card (which is also credit card size) to get into work and numerous rooms in the building (by touching my card to the cad readers). To be able to have these 2 cards which I use constantly everyday in a case on my iPhone would be amazingly convenient. Please help make my everyday life easier by awarding me one of these great cases.
    02-17-2010 03:49 PM
    I would definitely use this case as storage for IDs. Whether it be drivers license, work ID or whatever I can find, this is the perfect case. I'm always forgeting to take my badge/id with me while at work as I can't always have it clipped to me. So I could just throw it in the back of my phone and BOOM. Instant access through doorways with a tap of my iPhone to the switch.
    02-17-2010 04:29 PM
    This would be quite handy for a technology sales guy like myself. I always have my iPhone 3GS with me but sometimes forget to grab my credit card sized code key w/ RFID to get into my office. I don't like to carry a wallet (I prefer a money clip in my front pocket).

P.S. - I'm not a very good technology sales person so I can't afford one of these on my own. ;-)
    02-17-2010 05:22 PM
    I could really use one of those.
    02-17-2010 10:28 PM
    I could use this at work when I have to swipe in. I also use a SmartLink card for the PATH train. If it works with the thickness of both of my RFID cards, I'll should be set, not to mention people looking at me funny when I use my "iPhone" to swipe in.
    02-17-2010 10:36 PM
    omg this would be perfect for me i work at best buy and always buy drinks and stuff when i am there and i hate having to carry my card in my pocket with the worry off it slipping out when reaching for something else and i rarely get a break to run to the break room to grab my card out my purse when and if i even bring it .....plus im always running errins and never feel like carrying my purse this would be the most perfect product i dont carry cash so i would always be in use = )
    02-17-2010 10:45 PM
    I was just looking at these cases too online since I lost my other one....this case would help me out alot being that i am a music producer and I network alot..I can keep extra business cards in the back and when someone asks for my contact info bam!! Slides out easily...
    02-18-2010 03:20 AM
    The case would come in handy for me at work or when I go on a quick shopping trip.

I always have my phone with me and it would be so much simpler if I didn't have to dig in my purse, witch is full of iphone accessories to be honest. I would be great if I didn't have to carry around both my phone and my wallet since my wallet doesn't quite fit in my work apron.

Or

If I go to the mall I wouldn't have to fish my wallet out of my back pack style purse. My phone and my debit card would be in my pocket already!!

Like most things related to Apple it would just work for me
    02-18-2010 04:40 AM
157 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD