TiPb Give-Away: 10 FREE SmrtCase Glide Cases for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
This case would be perfect for me. I am in the United States Coast Guard and I hate having my phone in my uniform as it makes my pocket fade in an outline of the phone. Also we are required to have our IDs on us at all times and the ability to have both in one convienent spot on my belt would be truely perfect!

scoutsweeney

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I just accepted a job offer with a transit agency, which involves using a transit card, a LOT. This case would be an awesome treat for New Job, plus make my commute so much more pleasant!

TrueEddie

Jul 28, 2009
trueeddie.com
This would be perfect for me. I already carry a wallet that holds only 4 cards, only two of which I use. I could put those two cards in this and have one less thing to carry in my pockets.

sickchilly

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Perfect solution if it can hold two cards in there? ID and Debit card. Always have my phone on me, so those are the only two things extra I always need.

electro_cute

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I hate carrying a wallet when I go clubbing or to the movie theatre. This case would make my life so much easier! I really hope I can win one. Stylish, yet functional... the way everything in life should be :p

iPhone extremeist

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I Want One

I would love to have one of those cases. Im a student, and going back and forth from the library and computer labs on campus, I am constantly digging my wallet out for my student id. If I had this case, it would make using my id so much easier. Please give me one!!!!

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I would use it to hold my medical marijuana card for when the cops try to bust me. Ok, I don't have a medical card, but if I did, this would be an easy place to remember where it is. Either here or taped to a box of cookies.

anon(760814)

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Not sure why my son has an adversion to carrying a wallet I can see him backing out the driveway, and his wallet with drivers license is left here at home. Of course he wouldn't think of leaving home without his iPhone. A new case my help him avoid a costly traffic ticket.

ZackTanner

May 7, 2009
Visit site
SmrtCase

The SmrtCase would come in handy for me because I carry my credit card, drivers license and school ID with me all the time but I hate the bulkiness of wallets.

Chenzo5151

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have one of these cases. With my daily travels down the PA Turnpike I am always misplacing my ticket because of business on the phone(using Bluetooth safely) I have on a number of times had to pay the full fare because I can't find my ticket or it blew out the window off my visor. And I know what you will say, get easypass but I have to drive multiple different vehicles and that's not an option. One of the few things that I allways have every trip is my awsome iPhone 3gs that I have no idea how I lived without before 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73