TiPb Give-Away: 10 FREE SmrtCase Glide Cases for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattoaks

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this case so I wouldn't have to worry about a wallet anymore. Trips to the gym would be easier without having to worry about someone taking my wallet. Great case!!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Because my purse is a never ending black hole and i always lose my debit because i just toss it in. If I could put it in the back of my iPhone (which I of course, never lose track of) and I wouldn't have to fight w/ my purse on a daily basis to spit it back out! :)

wer5150

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice Case

This is an ingenious idea. As an ER nurse this would be great. I could carry my license, debit card, and iPhone (which houses array of medical / medication apps) without the extra bulk getting in the way of patient care.

Edwini

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
For the gym.

I would use the case to hold my gym card & ID so I wouldn't have to carry them in my short pockets where they end up falling out at some point in the workout.

Rawb474

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm a college student at Baylor university and I need my student ID for everything:
my dorm, my room, dining halls, and buying things on campus. This would help me out so much and be a lot more convenient.

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
This would be great for going to the gym, or anywhere! I could just take my debit card, license and gym pass and be set. No more need for a wallet.

cripkey#IM

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
This would definitely make my life easier. I wouldn't have to carry a wallet and this would cut down on the amount of stuff in my pockets.

thanks.

kennerknecht

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
SmrtCase Glide

With it's convenience, the SmrtCase Glide could be just the motivation I need to dust of my gym pass and start going again! Realistically though, it would be a big help in ensuring I always have business cards handy. Either way, hook me up! It looks great and I love the idea. I'm in need of a new case anyways.

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Great for having my debit card handy and not always digging through my wallet to find it when I need to put gas, grab some coffee, etc.

iggyp

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
How a SmrtCase Glide would come in handy for me

If I were to win one of these cases, it would eliminate the need for me to carry my wallet! I only carry my ID, debit card, library card, a pack of stamps, and one bill (usually a $10 or $20). This case looks neat and I would certainly appreciate this addition to replace my current case. :D

aeroles

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Makes the iPhone a total mobile device

This will complete the iPhone ensemble as a mobile device. I already have apps that store my rewards card info, club cards, membership, etc. but not a single one that I can use to pay for almost anything. This will ensure that I can have a credit card handy with my iPhone which is with me 24/7...

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a great "tool" to have. Protects my phone and can hold debit card, liscense and my business cards. Also sounds really helpfull for gym nights!

jourabchid

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Would be a nice addition, when out and about, the less stuff in my wallet, the less of a chance i would have to lose a card, or forget even... nice case

shein

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a UX designer for iphone applications for enterprise - so I'm constantly shuttling around the company campus with my iphone to interview folks. I would use the card slot to store my rfid chipped id card. then i could simply swipe my phone on the reader. that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal