TiPb Give-Away: 10 FREE SmrtCase Glide Cases for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstdoitt21

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
This case would be great, i hate carrying a wallet in back pocket so i carry my iphone in the left front pocket and my wallet to hold my i d and credit card in my right front pocket. this would eliminate the wallet and make my jeans fit better LOL

jcrew1108

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I would love to give this case to my wife. She's always running around town with the kids and hates having to carry her purse everywhere with her hands full most of the time. She's already taken pictures of some of her cards with her iPhone (ralph's card, gym card, etc.) and uses that instead of the actual cards, but I think this would be great for her so she can just run out with her iPhone, driver's license, and atm card, which is basically what she carries in her purse. I was considering buying her the casemate card holder case, but hopefully you can save us from spending $$$. :)

shayney

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
less = more!

it would help me stay organized when I am out drinking with my buddies! iPhone, credit card, and ID is all i really need! ;::p

kld.welch

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Simple...so very simple

What an extraordinarily simple solution. I have been looking at cases for weeks and haven't found one yet that will allow me to easily carry my iphone and debit card. Awesome!

jayzun#IM

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I would love on of these, since I use my credit card to pay for everything I could use it to hold my ID and my credit card and not have to worry about carrying my wallet. One device to rule them all!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
As a NON-PGA-PRO, I should have one of these to carry a maxed out credit card with me , since I never have the cash needed to woo all the nice women with :)

atomicpopcorn

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
This would help a ton when my butt falls asleep on the long card ride from home to work and vice versa. I could just put my license and two cards I carry with me in this rather than in my wallet.

Great idea - hopefully something worth using though!

conedude13

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
all my buds have an iphone case and rub it in my face when they see the SLIGHTEST scratch on the side of the phone!! so if i were to get a case like this one for my 3gs it would shut them up! :p

dangerdan

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to have the case considering I always have loose cash flying around I'm my pockets. If I had one of these, I could slip the money in there and not worry about it.

jhetzel

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
I hate carrying a wallet due to the bulk associated with them. That said, I always carry my iPhone so having a iPhone case that allows me to have the ability to carry my phone a credit card and ID is perfect for me.

BryanG3301

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Dude that case would be perfect cause then my credit/debit card and ID in it and off I go. Perfect for eliminating useless crap from my pocket. I love it.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Being a student in college I would carry my student ID because I constantly have to use it and I ALWAYS have my iPhone with me. My Drivers license so I have it when going out with friends. And a credit card for those emergency situations/buying things from the tipb store.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
This would come in handy for me because I wouldn't have to get my wallet when I call infomercials to buy crappy products I don't need lol Lets me waste money faster!

chrishull

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
It would be perfect for a night out. Everything you need in one package: ID for when you get carded at the bar, credit card to pay for drinks, and the iPhone to call for a taxi when you're headed home.

Safe AND efficient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73