I'm looking into getting this case speckproducts .com/products/fitted/iphone-3g-iphone-3gs/149 and I was wondering if anyone had and good or bad experiences with these cases? They are cloth on the outside so I would imagine they could get quite dirty! I like the CandyShell but my wife had one and the front surrounding part turned black after a while, tore in a couple places and the back seemed to scratch easily. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
    02-16-2010 12:15 AM
    Love it. It's one of my favorites.

The case wasn't great when it was first released but they've made the fit much better.
    02-20-2010 06:01 PM
    Does yours get dirty easily? Does it offer much drop protection?
    02-21-2010 12:08 AM
    I have a couple of them, both are darker varieties which don't show dirt.

It offers a decent amount of drop protection.

I'd call it medium.
    02-21-2010 07:51 AM
    Yeah if I purchase one I'm going to choose a darker color. Thanks for all your help!
    02-21-2010 03:28 PM
    any reviews for the i4 version?
    08-22-2010 09:41 PM
    Love it. It's one of my favorites.

The case wasn't great when it was first released but they've made the fit much better.
    Anyone have trouble with theirs breaking? I tried out 3 versions of this case for my 3GS, and the fit with the front piece wasn't exactly right (too tight) so when I tried to take it off one of the pieces snapped clean through. I'm hesitant to get it for the iP4 because of this, but I'm hoping they changed the design a bit.
    08-22-2010 10:00 PM
    i do hope this one might be a help for you in your iPhone 4

wvw.mobileriotgear.com/iGlowPhone-Metallic-Series-s/151.htm

just check the ' v ' on the www since i cannot post a link yet...
    08-23-2010 06:41 AM
    Just rec'd the Speck pixelskin HD as my free case from Apple. Seems ok. Well made. I won't really test it until ski season since I prefer my phone naked. This case seems well suited to connect to a lanyard for outdoor drop prevention (like off a ski lift!)
    09-01-2010 10:56 AM
    Just rec'd the Speck pixelskin HD as my free case from Apple. Seems ok. Well made. I won't really test it until ski season since I prefer my phone naked. This case seems well suited to connect to a lanyard for outdoor drop prevention (like off a ski lift!)
    We're talking Speck fitted case not the pixelskin.
    09-01-2010 08:48 PM
    You drop a phone off a ski lift and there is very little chance that even an Otterbox could save it.
    09-02-2010 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD