Need advise on a fully enclosed case for Iphone

RickDel73

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello.... I have a physical job and need a case that I can put my iPhone in (like a hard sunglasses case that I can put the phone in and fully enclose it). Any suggestions? Thanks

RickDel73

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Well I have a switcheasy on the way but I want another case. A hard fully enclosed type that I can just throw the phone in and stow it away in my cargo pocket while I'm at work.

Last edited:

myhihi

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
My new case!

I recently purchased a sillicon case from a online store--plusthing.com. There are 100s styles cases and skin in the store.
It covers the rear, sides, and corners, fits perfectly, their service was prompt too. Works fine for me so far.and it's so light that doesn't make the phone to bulky to carry in pocket.and I got 2 gifts for free--a front invisibleshield and a winding device when I purchase a wonderful case for my iPhone!Haha. Wish you could find your favorite .Good luck!:p

RickDel73

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
myhihi, thanks, but I'm not seeing what I want..... I have a sillicon case. I want another case that's HARD and FULLY enclosed (were I'll have to remove the phone to use it). I want to put it in my pocket (I wear a large vest with big pockets at work and we do very physical work). Thanks

myhihi

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
oh,not at all. there are many cases of metal or plastic in the store( plusthing.com) also, just I got a sillicon case. You can chose your favorite,as a cool metal case. Best wishes! Good luck!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
myhihi, thanks, but I'm not seeing what I want..... I have a sillicon case. I want another case that's HARD and FULLY enclosed (were I'll have to remove the phone to use it). I want to put it in my pocket (I wear a large vest with big pockets at work and we do very physical work). Thanks

Trust me when I say you NEED the OtterBox Defender series! It IS THE BEST case for people in "rugged" occupations. I am in Construction and the ONLY way I take my iPhone on a jobsite is when it is in my Otter Box. The best thing about the OB is that you can still use the phone even when it is fully protected.

There are plenty of us here on the forums from Fireman, Police, PMed, and Construction types that use this case. There is even several threads in the Accessories section that you can read through.

RickDel73

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay, looks like I'll give the Otterbox a try. I didn't realize the face was protected by the clip until watching some youtube videos. This thing totally encloses the phone... Looks perfect. Thanks Guys....

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Okay, looks like I'll give the Otterbox a try. I didn't realize the face was protected by the clip until watching some youtube videos. This thing totally encloses the phone... Looks perfect. Thanks Guys....

Also, check out the Ballistics cases. I have both an Otterbox Defender and a couple of Ballistics cases. The Ballistic case covers the screen like the OB does and you can get a Ballistics case on Amazon for < $15.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711