MiLi Power Skin

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
I'll have to try and read up on this one. I'm starting to fall into the market of those who need extra battery life. Just can't put my 3GS down!! So I look forward to hearing what you think about it JGold.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Here's a YouTube review from Larry Greenburg: YouTube - MiLi Power Pack

And here's the different specs based off of the data from their sites:

Specs For MILi Power Skin:

Product Dimensions: ???
Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb

Capacity 1200mAH
Standby Time Up to 230 Hours
Talk Time Up to 3.9 hours on 3G
Internet Use Up to 3.9 hours on 3G
Audio Play Up to 19 hours
Video Play Up to 5.4 hours

Specs For morphie juice pack air:

Product Dimensions: 4.90 in x 2.59 in x 0.75 in; 2.66 oz
Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
Estimated Shipping Weight: 1 lbs

iPhone 3GS:
Standby Time: Up to 270 hours
Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours on 3G | Up to 10 hours on 2G
Internet Use: Up to 4.5 hours on 3G | Up to 8 hours on Wi-Fi
Audio Playback: Up to 27 hours
Video Playback: Up to 9 hours

iPhone 3G:
Standby Time: Up to 270 hours
Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours on 3G | Up to 9 hours on 2G
Internet Use: Up to 4.5 hours on 3G | Up to 5.4 hours on Wi-Fi
Audio Playback: Up to 20 hours
Video Playback: Up to 6 hours

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I got my Powerskin this week and so far got the chance to use it for two work days. My work day consists of an 1:20 minutes of commuting time in the morning both on bus and subway, listening to podcasts, surfing the web, etc. And the same coming home during the evening.

During the day, usage on voice is minimal but push email via Exchange and other push notification are going.

Like most battery case solutions, when you turn the powerskin on, it puts the iPhone into a constant charging state using up all of it's own 1200mah then leaves the iPhone on it's own battery.

The case is indeed does feel slimmer than Mophie but it's based on memory each time I went to the Apple store and held the Mophie in my hands (with my device in it). I think for comparison purposes, I might actually buy the mophie, use it for comparison, then return it to Apple.

Another thing...not one issue regarding phone reception. This is in NYC and the surrounding 5 boroughs so take that for what it's worth.

If I have any complaints, it's regarding the mini-usb charging port on the device. Mili includes an attached cover for the port that you need to move out of the way to plug in the mini-usb plug. It can be a pia sometimes but it is what it is.

Overall, a very nice product. I plan to do a full pic and review as soon as I pick up a mophie to compare it to.

Cheers!

robin20

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi all.
Mate please help me out.
I am thinking of buying a htc touch and need some solid cover to protect my phone's skin, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing htc touch diamond skin covers?

heskey627

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
My parents just gave me the ipad as a gift on my birthday. It looks very nice and beautiful and i am searching for a unique skin for it, So can anyone provide some kind stuff for my ipad?

Ipad skins

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I contacted them to see when (if) they will offer it for the iPhone 4, I'm sure they will but how long will it be is the question.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711