I just wanted to let you all know how nice the new magellan iphone car kit is for the iphone. I think it is the best car mount on the market and really enhances the iphone while in the car. I had a magellan roadmate before and was very happy with the magellan roadmate app for my iphone. If you are looking at getting a cradle for your unit for your magellan app or tomtom app this new magellan cradle is great. You can go to magellangps.com to get it or autonavdirect has it also. Just remember its not just for the magellan app but enhances your iphone for many other features and apps
    01-18-2010 03:17 PM
    I just wanted to let you all know how nice the new magellan iphone car kit is for the iphone. I think it is the best car mount on the market and really enhances the iphone while in the car. I had a magellan roadmate before and was very happy with the magellan roadmate app for my iphone. If you are looking at getting a cradle for your unit for your magellan app or tomtom app this new magellan cradle is great. You can go to magellangps.com to get it or autonavdirect has it also. Just remember its not just for the magellan app but enhances your iphone for many other features and apps
    Jmweck,

Good stuff! Glad you are enjoying it. Remember guys it also works with the iPod Touch.
    01-20-2010 02:23 PM
    Maggie,
    Thank you for all your responses to other members questions. These responses have made my research between the Tom Tom car kit and the Magellen car kit much better. I have things I like about both so its been a toss up between the two. I will be getting one or the other here very soon as I finish my compairsons. Again thank you for your help and you guys have put out a very very nice product.
    01-21-2010 10:32 AM
    Maggie,
    Thank you for all your responses to other members questions. These responses have made my research between the Tom Tom car kit and the Magellen car kit much better. I have things I like about both so its been a toss up between the two. I will be getting one or the other here very soon as I finish my compairsons. Again thank you for your help and you guys have put out a very very nice product.

SickBoy88,

Very awesome. Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you will make the best informative decision on your buy.
    Last edited by maggie-theiphoneblog; 01-25-2010 at 04:37 PM.
    01-21-2010 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD