Magellan Iphone Car Kit: Really Enhances your Iphone

jmweck

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to let you all know how nice the new magellan iphone car kit is for the iphone. I think it is the best car mount on the market and really enhances the iphone while in the car. I had a magellan roadmate before and was very happy with the magellan roadmate app for my iphone. If you are looking at getting a cradle for your unit for your magellan app or tomtom app this new magellan cradle is great. You can go to magellangps.com to get it or autonavdirect has it also. Just remember its not just for the magellan app but enhances your iphone for many other features and apps

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I just wanted to let you all know how nice the new magellan iphone car kit is for the iphone. I think it is the best car mount on the market and really enhances the iphone while in the car. I had a magellan roadmate before and was very happy with the magellan roadmate app for my iphone. If you are looking at getting a cradle for your unit for your magellan app or tomtom app this new magellan cradle is great. You can go to magellangps.com to get it or autonavdirect has it also. Just remember its not just for the magellan app but enhances your iphone for many other features and apps

Jmweck,

Good stuff! Glad you are enjoying it. Remember guys it also works with the iPod Touch.

sick_boy_88

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Maggie,
Thank you for all your responses to other members questions. These responses have made my research between the Tom Tom car kit and the Magellen car kit much better. I have things I like about both so its been a toss up between the two. I will be getting one or the other here very soon as I finish my compairsons. Again thank you for your help and you guys have put out a very very nice product.

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Maggie,
Thank you for all your responses to other members questions. These responses have made my research between the Tom Tom car kit and the Magellen car kit much better. I have things I like about both so its been a toss up between the two. I will be getting one or the other here very soon as I finish my compairsons. Again thank you for your help and you guys have put out a very very nice product.

SickBoy88,

Very awesome. Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you will make the best informative decision on your buy. :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234