audio video dock recommendations

brentb

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for some type of audio video dock for my iphone 3gs. I tried the search, but didn't come up with much that was relevant

I want to connect my phone to my home receiver, so I don't need any type of elaborate stereo/speaker set up, just a dock that has audio out, and video out and must be powered by AC not USB, with a remote. Oh and charge the iphone as well.

I'd would like to get the best quality of AV I can though, so digital output, and component video would be preferred, if available.

I'd be OK with some type of digital clock combo device, but don't want to pay lots for speakers or other features like a built in cd player or anything like that, that would be inferior to the stereo I'm hooking it up to anyway.

if you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. websites would be helpful too
thanks.

Last edited:

brentb

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I know about that cable, I've been told you can plug that into an apple universal dock, too. Together thats about a $115 option I think. I'm really looking for dock more than a cable setup. Any other options?

thanks for your response

globalwind

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
a universal dock

hi, i know an apple universal dock for iphone, not only for iphone 3g,also original iphone 2g. i can not leave you link or image because of limitation,so please email me or leave me your email.

brentb

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Hey this is great. You can't send me a link because you don't have enough posts. I can email you till I have 20 posts, or PM you till I have 15 posts.

what a stupid system. The only thing this encourages people to do is make a bunch of stupid non meaningful posts just to get their post count up.
can you just copy the link without the h t t p : part at the begininng and . c o m part at the end to make this forum software think it is not a link. thanks

see below:

To be able to send PMs your post count must be 15 or greater.

You currently have 5 posts and you can send PMs to following users only:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW