I am a road traveller and I spend so much of my time on the road. It would be nice if I get car accessories for my iPhone so I could put it conveniently in my car while I am driving.
    01-13-2010 07:23 AM
    Has anyone found a quality adapter of some sort to play itunes (iphone 3gs) in car? Thanks.
    01-13-2010 09:11 AM
    I too am a road warrior. I have been thinking about the THB Bury cradle because it has an antenna. Some of the areas I travel are very remote and the idea of having the ability to boost the phone and have it secured and charging are definitely intriguing. Still pondering though.
    02-10-2010 10:14 PM
    Motorola ROKR T505 is awesome. It takes audio from your phone via bluetooth, finds a clear fm channel, and broadcasts to your car speakers. I play music and make business calls using it all the time. Indispensable.
    02-22-2010 08:35 PM
    cant find it in my country, maybe somebody know online shops?
    02-23-2010 01:56 PM
    You know you can get cheap car decks these days - that have both bluetooth and aux-in inputs. I mean I saw the one sony one this week for $89.99 (CAD) that had both.

Just a thought..
    03-17-2010 09:17 AM
    I purchased an FM transmitter from Satechi and I find that it generally sounds like crap. Maybe it's because I'm in NYC, but the interference at times is unbearable. Even the "best" channel seems to have a hum to it. So now I'm looking to move to just a windshield mount so that I can connect it to my car's aux input. Amazon is generally a great source for iPhone accesssories, and they have a great app as well.
    03-17-2010 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD