Car accessories for iPhone

thegreatone123

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I am a road traveller and I spend so much of my time on the road. It would be nice if I get car accessories for my iPhone so I could put it conveniently in my car while I am driving.

P

PRON3

Has anyone found a quality adapter of some sort to play itunes (iphone 3gs) in car? Thanks.

NotHomer

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
I too am a road warrior. I have been thinking about the THB Bury cradle because it has an antenna. Some of the areas I travel are very remote and the idea of having the ability to boost the phone and have it secured and charging are definitely intriguing. Still pondering though.

pinny

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
Motorola ROKR T505 is awesome. It takes audio from your phone via bluetooth, finds a clear fm channel, and broadcasts to your car speakers. I play music and make business calls using it all the time. Indispensable.

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
You know you can get cheap car decks these days - that have both bluetooth and aux-in inputs. I mean I saw the one sony one this week for $89.99 (CAD) that had both.

Just a thought..

igorsky

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I purchased an FM transmitter from Satechi and I find that it generally sounds like crap. Maybe it's because I'm in NYC, but the interference at times is unbearable. Even the "best" channel seems to have a hum to it. So now I'm looking to move to just a windshield mount so that I can connect it to my car's aux input. Amazon is generally a great source for iPhone accesssories, and they have a great app as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner