Magellan GPS Navigation Premium Car Kit Pre-Release Unboxing *VIDEO*

d.white

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Maggie:

Will this fix (hopefully) be able to be applied retroactively to existing units? I just ordered the kit yesterday. I know the speaker issue will bug me; but I'm happy to wait a little while for the fix as long as I know it can be applied to my unit when it does come out.

Maggie: Any update on this? I should receive my Magellan car kit from Amazon tomorrow but I'll probably return it unopened unless it can be fixed in the field. I'm sure its a GREAT unit and I'm really excited about its features, but I know I'll be disappointed if I get the kit now and then can't apply the fix later.

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Maggie: Any update on this? I should receive my Magellan car kit from Amazon tomorrow but I'll probably return it unopened unless it can be fixed in the field. I'm sure its a GREAT unit and I'm really excited about its features, but I know I'll be disappointed if I get the kit now and then can't apply the fix later.

D.white,

Probably best for you to return it if you feel you will be unhappy about it later. From what I hear from management, they are rethinking their approach to the aux feature.

d.white

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much for your reply. I'd rather wait a bit and get the version I really want rather than kick myself for jumping too soon. Not that there seems to be anything functionally wrong with the current unit for most folks (especially if you don't need the AUX connection).

Will you let us know on this forum or your Facebook site when you have a timeframe for the update?

Thanks again!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox