Just got my iPhone...seeking advice on a few general things...:)

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
Alright folks, I'd really love some of your expertise and insight, as well as your opinions as to what accessories you recommend? I already have the Plantronics 655 Bluetooth headset which works great with the iPhone. Having to charge the iPhone all the time, I'll need a car charger, a 2nd sync/charger cable along with another wall adapter I guess. I do also want one of those emergency battery chargers that attach to the iPhone in case of a battery emergency.

I also need a case I guess. Well, I love how the iPhone feels in my hand. I also like its looks, so any carrying case would have to be of high quality, and also be unobtrusive. A good screen protector would be nice, too, but I have a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with those, as I do not want anything diminishing the beauty of the iPhone's screen, even in the slightest! The one I relucantly had gotten for my BlackBerry Bold

I would love some insight from as many of you seasoned iPhone masters as possible. :)

By the way, are there any other must-see forums besides this awesome site and Macrumors that I should check out?

Thanks in advance!! ;)