Hi all, im getting tired of the apple brand headset. could someone recommed a good bluetooth headset replacement ?
    Thanks
    11-23-2009 11:44 AM
    I've been using the Blueant Q1 and love it.
    11-23-2009 11:50 AM
    No personal experience, but I've heard the Jawbone is amazing.
    11-23-2009 04:16 PM
    Jawbone is my favorite, because of the noise cancellation.
    11-23-2009 08:47 PM
    Been using the Jawbone Prime and Love it!! Probably the best BT headset that I have ever had.
    11-23-2009 10:39 PM
    Can't recommend one 4 u... But I'll tell u which set to stay away from.. The motorola s9 HD.. They seriously pinch ur ears, unbearable!!
    11-24-2009 07:50 PM
    Plantronics Voyager Pro
    11-25-2009 02:59 PM
    Can't recommend one 4 u... But I'll tell u which set to stay away from.. The motorola s9 HD.. They seriously pinch ur ears, unbearable!!
    I have the original s9's for quite awhile and I found that switching to the large ear plugs made a world of difference in terms of comfort.
    11-25-2009 07:58 PM
    I tried the jawbone prime. Very nice! (Wife made me take it back--too expensive for budget right now, but I liked it a lot.) I currently use the Apple brand ear piece BT. It's okay, but ambient noise is deff a prob for callers ( no dual mics, I take it). When using Jawbone prime a Harley went by and caller said it was just a little put-put way off in the background. These two are all I've tried and both are very comfy in my opinion.
    11-29-2009 06:15 AM
    I do not like in the ear hadsets so the best one I have found is the Motorola H721
    Last edited by bdv1973; 12-08-2009 at 02:12 AM.
    11-29-2009 05:19 PM
    I have to say that I do like how the Apple brand BT earpiece(not on the market anymore?) is So small and comfy as well as (and this is something to consider) having an on screen (on the phone) battery indicator for the piece. This is nice as 8 haven't heard of anybody else making something like this for iPhone users. All the others talk about (Jawbone Prime incl.) holding down 'the button' and listening to # of beeps to determine battery level, etc. I would like to see something like Jawbone's noise cancelling tech. in combination w/ an easy to read battery strength indicator On iPhone. This way you can determine while in use. Anyone know of such a product? I've hear of BlueAnt's vocal battery strength indicator (via digital voice in response to user's query), but I don't think this wrks While in operation.
    Not only does the Apple piece have a read out of battery strength on the phone screen, but it also beeps at you while you're using it to warn you of low battery power. The phone can be out of sight and you still know when to switch to phon or corded headset While on the call.
    12-07-2009 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD