iSkin Solo FX SE?

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Anyone see the Solo FX SE cases for cheaper than $34.99? I haven't seen the SE's in too many places online.

TIA!

WcHorse

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Not the actual cases but there are some fakes that some people claim are just as good or better(from a guy who apparently has a real one and a fake one). I can link you to the eBay store when I get on my home PC. Search YouTube, a girl compares the real vs the fake one and the fake one appears to have better headphone and camera cutouts.

WcHorse

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
stores.ebay.com/songling740__W0QQ_sacatZsongling740QQ_sidZ455703616?_nkw=soft+plastic+case&submit=Search

Comparison video --> youtube.com/watch?v=zE5xoo4KSK8

I was always skeptical about the fake cases but after that video and what I read about the imposter case being better than the original by a user who owned both, I'm thinking about getting a few cases. For a little over $5 dollars, why not?

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
stores.ebay.com/songling740__W0QQ_sacatZsongling740QQ_sidZ455703616?_nkw=soft+plastic+case&submit=Search

Comparison video --> youtube.com/watch?v=zE5xoo4KSK8

I was always skeptical about the fake cases but after that video and what I read about the imposter case being better than the original by a user who owned both, I'm thinking about getting a few cases. For a little over $5 dollars, why not?

That video is for the FX and not the FX SE.

WcHorse

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Point taken. However, the eBay link has some(if not all) of the FX SE colors which to my knowledge is the only difference.

WcHorse

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Oh I never really looked into them enough to realize they were not glossy like the standard Solo FX's were. The fake does appear to be high gloss so if you want matte finish you may have to get the brand name one.

ShaneXman

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I too was looking for a deal on the iSkin Solo FX, but there were really no deals to be had. The cheapest I could find them for was $29.95 at MyGearStore.com, but after you factor in shipping, etc., it comes out around the same price as picking one up at your local Apple Store.

I ended up purchasing mine through Apple.com because I wanted to get them here in time for Christmas. I also have some original iSkin Solo FX cases, and they are identical, minus the matte finish and color options. Best cases out there IMHO. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234