Looking for a dash mount that fits larger cases

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking at dashboard mounts for my Iphone 3GS. But I have a Griffin hard leather case wrapped on the Iphone. SO I'm hesistant about going ahead and ordering one. I've seen the Kensington, Arkon which I'm not sure about there products (no personal experience) and Griffin I believe was the other. So I need to make sure what actually will a "cased" iphone. Some seem to be built just for the iphone as is.

Thanks
PS this is my first post, I'm exciting only been in the iphone world for about 2 months now :)

Josh

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the Kensington. It will fit anything because the sides move. You squeeze them together around your phone. Works well for me.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Good to know. Do you know if the Arkon which they sell at walmart would be adjustable like that also. I know the Arkon description says it fits all Iphones. I'm trying to basically find one local so I can go pick it up. I'll see if theres someone that sells Kensington stuff locally.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok I with enough researching found out. The Arkon and the Griffin Windshield/Dash Mount combo car kits will not fit an iphone with a case. Just a naked Iphone. :(. I guess it has to be a kensington

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR