iphone case

Mikey62

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
What would everyone recommend was a really good case for the iphone? I do not want one that is going to scratch my phone on the back side.

Thanks for the help.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
What would everyone recommend was a really good case for the iphone? I do not want one that is going to scratch my phone on the back side.

Thanks for the help.

i have 2: incase slider & case-mate barely there.

incase slider (fluro yello) offers full body protection, but 'scratched' the back of my iphone. it's that snug. so that might be out. it just left 2 yellowish color streaks down the sides. not sure if it will come off as i haven't spent that much time trying. i quickly wiped it down and got a new case. which brings me to...

case-mate barely there (copper) is small, doesn't cover the chrome and leave the top & bottom of iphone exposed. given that i never have iphone anywhere but my desk or my pocket, it works great. and i LOVE it's minimalistic size.

i don't have pics of my actual phone in the case, but i've included the stock photos of each.

Mikey62

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey thanks for the advice guys, I have looked at the ones you have recommended so far and I like that Speck Candy shell. My question now is, will that maybe fit into like a leather holster case that will fit onto my belt? I was thinking about having double protection for my phone and a way to carry too. Does that sound like too much?

Thanks too by the way everyone.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Hey thanks for the advice guys, I have looked at the ones you have recommended so far and I like that Speck Candy shell. My question now is, will that maybe fit into like a leather holster case that will fit onto my belt? I was thinking about having double protection for my phone and a way to carry too. Does that sound like too much?

if you feel you need the protection, then it's NEVER too much! you know your situation better than any of us. take me, i don't use a screen protector because i often put my phone in my (EMPTY) pocket. if i ever have to put it in a bag or something, i use an old Oakley sunglasses bag to slip it into.

as for the case and iPhone fitting into a holster, can't say for sure. i'd think my case-mate barely there would work. but if you don't get an answer on the forum, you could always contact the retailer. my rule of thumb is if they don't advertise pics of the iphone+case fitting into a holster on their website, then generally it won't fit.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site

The Candyshell fits fine into this belt clip case (I have both)

Black Horizontal XL Pouch iphone

Mikey62

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
WOW, thanks for all the replys and the advice. I am definitely going with the Candyshell and a beltclip, just so I can access my phone quickly. Thanks again for all the help everyone! Love this forum, best one on the net for the iPhone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2