Just bought this

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
post up some pics when you get it. i've been thinking of getting something like this as well. wal mart actually had some for 20 bucks, but i didnt like the colors.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i have it in orange. love it. since i don't have my iPhone anywhere except my pocket or on my desk, the lack of protection on the top/bottom doesn't really bother me. i really like it's small size.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
And from the pics it doesn't look like it comes over the sides to cover the top. Which is a reason I bought it. My last case covered a bit of the sides making cleaning the clean a pain in the ass.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Which is a reason I bought it. My last case covered a bit of the sides making cleaning the clean a pain in the ass.

lol, cleaning the clean...

but yeah, i love the slight exposure of the chrome. really makes my iPhone POP! and the apple on back is exposed. kind of cool. but i made sure to put a clear cover over that spot so it won't get scratched. the whole case fits really nice and i've never had it pop out or anything. pretty pleased with it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Did it come with a screen protector? If so, did you get it on right? I've tried those things before and royally screw them up everytime.

And I bought mine from the TiPB Store. Fast shipment.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
it come with one, but i chose not to use it. it was a plastic cover, might have had a stick-on backing. but i fiddled with it for a bit and gave up. still have it at home so maybe i'll take another look.

but i've yet to have a scratch on my unprotected 3GS screen <knock on wood>. think i got mine from cellguru.com. i just google searched the case otherwise i would have ordered from TiPb also. (sorry guys)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Mine just showed at the front door an hour ago. Nice! I already have pics, I'm just waiting for my iPhone to show up tonight and then I'll post the pics.

hobanma

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I have it in matte blue. Very happy with it so far. I switched from an iSkin Solo - decided it made my phone look ugly.

Mark

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
No pics. My case isn't white anymore. It's dirt colored. lol

I'll put up pics of my yellow Defender from Otterbox when it comes.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73