iPhone integration kit with bluetooth headset

kbond

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I have been looking for days for a way to mount my iPhone in my car (08 mazda3 sport). I bought this belkin lighter mount and I don't like it at all. I have to plug in the phone to the power then the 3.5mm input into the stereos aux. The cords all over my dash looks like crap and there is a buzz because of the ground loop problem (I know I could get a filter to fix this).

I am thinking about getting an integration kit for the car stereo - this way I have only 1 cord to plug in and can control the music from with the car's stereo. Anyone had problems with this approach? Suggestions?

With the integration - how will talking on my bluetooth headset work? Will it know to switch to the headset and dim the music when a call comes in?

Thanks,
Kevin

ToothGrip

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Headsets with iPhone exchange

My experience is that you'll only know a call is coming in either hearing your phone ring from the iPhone itself or by hearing through your headset.

sick_boy_88

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I cant post a link yet but look up ProClip. They make the best mounts I have found anywhere. This should help the mounting portion of you problem. Good luck!

proclipusa is the address

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711