Which iPhone Power Pack is good to BUY ?

Juice

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Below are the list of the most Popular iPhone Portable Power Packs I found from most blogs, everybody writes good about them but which one to buy ? any feedback ?

1, iPhone 4-in-1 Dual SIM Power Pack ( innovated ) iPhone 4 rechargeable backup battery case,iPhone dual sim adapter Case,iphone power extender,iphone case Manufacturer - iPhone Rechargeable Backup Battery Case, Q-Power

2, Mophie Juice mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more!

3, Fastmac with flash FastMac | Product - iPhone External Battery Pack

4, mili iPhone Battery Pack, External iPhone Battery Extender : MiLi

Can add more to the list if have anything missing

Last edited:

Minhala

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the Xpal iPhone case/battery on Woot when they had it for $39. I picked up a dock extender cable on ebay so now I don't have to take my phone out of it's case to top off the battery, I just plug one end into the battery pack and one into the phone. It's awkward but works. Nice to have in the bottom of my bag for emergencies. That iPhone 4-in-1 case/dual sim one looks pretty cool too.

Juice

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the Xpal iPhone case/battery on Woot when they had it for $39. I picked up a dock extender cable on ebay so now I don't have to take my phone out of it's case to top off the battery, I just plug one end into the battery pack and one into the phone. It's awkward but works. Nice to have in the bottom of my bag for emergencies. That iPhone 4-in-1 case/dual sim one looks pretty cool too.
iPhone 3G/3GS Dual Sim Adaptor with FREE Shipping
They Launched the White version.. pretty cool.

Last edited:

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I would like to give my vote for Mili power pack. I can sync my iPhone with iTunes while it is still docked with the MiLi power pack. There is no need to remove the MiLi battery from the iPhone when synching with iTunes. Isn't it cool?

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I bought the mophie juice pack air for my plane rights from hawaii to east coast. And i have not one issue with it

bladebarrier

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Network Reception is OK ?

LOL!

Not only would you not get reception, but even if you were on some miraculous 3g connection that jebus was wi-fi'ing to you, over the pacific ocean, and browsing the whole time, there's no way that pack would get you half way....

I assume it was sarcasm, trolling, or idiocy.

--------------------

If you want a long travel option, buy a high capacity external battery. There are no cases (battery inclusive) that can do anything similar.

If there were a decent case, that allowed the screen to face in, had the protection of the otterbox defender, and included a boosted battery, at a reasonable price (under $80 US), I'd buy it in a heartbeat, and match it up with a 5400mah+ external.

Sadly, that case doesn't exist, but externals do. I'll be matching up the otter with the i-up, and call it a day. At least that combo will allow me to charge bluetooth off the external as well, and it will hold a far larger charge....

Why the companies, that make battery pack cases, have the screen face out, and only double the basic capacity anyways, is beyond me....

/recently swapped from a blackberry, where accessories (including swappable batteries that cost $10 or less each) made more sense

//i like my new 3gs, but the accessory market needs work, and is probably forced in some ways, by Apple, to be limited ($80 to swap a battery out, when the iphone is known for poor battery life, and has no ability to do it on the fly, without breaking warranty, is a pure slap in the face.... it's absolutely an insult, and no other company could get away with it these days)

///jailbroke my 2nd day... f$$k apple's no-battery-swap ability... their app store won't get my money until they even the field up, and don't force people to JB/UL and pay for their internal insurance

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I dont like any of these cases- it makes the iPhone bulky, it's expensive, and if I'm gonna plunk down money for an extended battery... I want powah!!! For the most part, I can make it through a work day on a single charge, so I've been on the fence for awhile now, but the times that I do run out, it is infuriating.

I'd go with a Just Mobile Gum Pro ($60) or Plus (prettier, but $70... just got reviewed this month, hard to find, and only one place sells it for $105).

Review: Just Mobile Gum Plus Mobile Battery Pack | iLounge

Basically it's a battery pack that you attach to it separately with the charger cord. It's a universal charger, which makes it nice. It's not an elegant solution, but it's got 4400mAh of power. It's a different alternative to the battery+case solution. It's the best value for power.

Juice

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Below are the list of the most Popular iPhone Portable Power Packs I found from most blogs, everybody writes good about them but which one to buy ? any feedback ?

1, iPhone 4-in-1 Dual SIM Power Pack ( innovated ) iPhone 3G/3GS Dual Sim Adaptor with FREE Shipping

2, Mophie Juice mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more!

List updated with this mini battery extender Q-Power Shenzhen QYG Industrial Co.,LTD

Last edited:

Cancre

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Satechi Icell

I'm looking too for a battery extender and I found this: Satechi iCel Extended Battery Pack and Charger for iPhone 3G & 3Gs, iPod, Flip & Vado Camcorders
$59.99 reg. price $69.99
Also, there is this other one:
IMP500 3G 3Gs iPhone iTouch external battery Free AC charger
List Price: $79.95
Our Price: $58.95
Sale Price: $45.95

Mainly, I want something that I will be able to use on the golf course while my iPhone serves as a GPS with the Golfshot app. Considering what I've read, I'ill be lucky if I can complete an 18 holes round with one charge.
So, what do you think?

Cancre

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
I bought the mophie juice pack air for my plane rights from hawaii to east coast. And i have not one issue with it

I bought the Mophie JP Air also, and it works very well. Just having extra battery life for days when I'll be away from a charger is a huge boost for me. It does add some weight and thickness to your iPhone, but you have to weigh the good with the bad.

If you are like me and use apps a lot during the day, then I think this or any other battery pack are a must to have in your inventory. Don't forget it is also a protective CASE!

PS-on the reception issue, I have had absolutely ZERO issues with this. I have the 3GS too, BTW.

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site

1, iPhone 4-in-1 Dual SIM Power Pack ( innovated ) Dual Sim card adaptor for iPhone 3g

I go with mili power pack for the iphone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods