ok I`m about to get my first stand or tripod cinse latelly i find myself using my iPhone on my desk; what are you guy`s using out there. i found some, but i need some advise. so far i found the
    1. Gorillamobile
    2. Podium by Pivotal
    3. Celestron(table top tripod)
    4. Xstand
    09-22-2009 02:06 AM
    Curious as to what you would use it for?
    09-22-2009 02:33 AM
    latelly i been watching alot of videos, and checking stuff while my screen is full of windows, and doing some IM; you know the usual. i hate to see him laying flat on my desk while he(you see i call my 3GS he, yeah he deserves it lol) can be on a tripod or a stand not just a dock, maybe i can use one of this in car holdsters u know like the one TOM TOM has that can be atached to the windows of my car and the surface on my desk; this would be perfect. but i wanna be able to turn it around, and grab some video; i do tutorials some time.
    Last edited by DJBBOX; 09-22-2009 at 02:50 AM.
    09-22-2009 02:43 AM
    You might add this new tripod to your list: Blur Tripod

Site does not indicate whether the tripod does horizontal, but a vendor video appears to depict a horizontal iPhone; can't tell for sure that it's supporting itself in horizontal.

Regret not permitted to include links to the above sites.
    09-22-2009 11:02 AM
    i did not included the blur cuz its limited + the way it holds the device. i need something where the device will be secured in place but flexible at the same time.
    09-24-2009 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD