Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    The Seidio II surface case scratched my new iphone bezel. Looked great though. This new Speck case is pretty great all silicon inside and gives you a rather nice peek of the bezel. Hopefully it will not scratch my iphone bezel much more. Would really recommend it to other people.
    Last edited by solius; 09-04-2009 at 10:28 PM.
    09-04-2009 09:54 PM
    post up some pics if you can. my seidio scratched my phone as well
    09-05-2009 12:17 AM
    I don't think I'm able to yet. I was going to put some up but instead I just went to the AT&T store and got a new Iphone put a bodygaurdz full body on it then stuck it in the speck candy shell I think that should keep it in good shape for a while. . I had the scratches on the bottom of the phone on the bezel and on the top of the phone also on the bezel. I was really annoyed when I saw them.
    09-05-2009 02:03 AM
    I just got the pink/pink one. It's on the FedEx truck scheduled to be delivered today.
    09-05-2009 11:14 AM
    I think you will really enjoy it. It doesn't add much bulk. Feels super good in the hands and just looks good.
    09-05-2009 03:02 PM
    Great case. I haven't read any body complaining about phone scratches with this case. It's just a bit bulky which is annoying me a little. Looks and feels pretty good though.
    09-05-2009 08:55 PM
    hey solius, since you have both the candyshell and the innocase, could you please do a size comparison of the two? i would like to know how much thicker(and heavier) the candyshell is. maybe a pic?
    09-18-2009 11:57 PM
    yep! black/grey here too, love it.
    09-22-2009 12:52 AM
    I can do that. The innocase is definitely thinner. the speck candyshell adds some bulk but it feels really good in the hands ill get a picture on here when I get home from work.
    10-02-2009 02:57 PM
    I have both the innocase and a Candy shell that I stopped using a month or so ago. I liked the Candy Shell but the Black looks like crap after a short time. I tried using a polish buff. I liked the innocase since is was the most protection in a slim form factor.

I was in Staples yesterday and saw the DLO combo case. I really liked Griffin Reveal but it too looked like garbage after a month or so with scratches. The DLO case is similar to the Reveal but it has a soft touch retangle on the clear back which might help protect the plastic when laying it down on a surface. The DLO also has full bezel coverage all around the phone.
    10-03-2009 02:47 PM
    I just got the black/grey case too, I really like it.
    10-10-2009 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD