Seidio Innocase II scratching phone!

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem with the seidio innocase scratching their phone. i've had mine since i got my phone basically, back a few months, and i've only taken it off a handful of times. each time i took it off, it was to clean it. well, its starting to scratch the bottom and sides of the the chrome around the face of the phone!!! i'm not sure why. anyone else having this problem? i'll post some pics up later if anyone wants to see what i'm talking about.

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
I hope to never have to take the case off. What with no replaceable batteries ...

By the way, how would one take off the bottom piece? There seems to be no space below that thing that catches on the notch.

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
This is typical of hard cases... main reason I stick with pouch cases or silicone cases.

Direct opposite... I got my CM Smooth hard case to protect from drops but to mainly hide my already road warior scratches. My 3G is beat...Case Mate makes it look like new until I beat up the case...lol

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i was just baffled that the case would do that on its own. i'm thinking maybe dirt or something gets caught in between the case and the phone and just grinds on it or something. very disappointing.