Best Stereo Bluetooth Headset for iPhone 3GS?

ptb6744#IM

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I am looking for a good stereo bluetooth headset for my iPhone 3GS. I currently have a Motorola HT820 and they are too tight on my head so I am selling them. I don't want to spend too much but I do want the sound to come out pretty good for the price. I have been reading reviews but they all seem sketchy to me. In your opinion, what's the best type?

iamunderdawg

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
I have tried the Motorola, LA Backbeat and I am now using the Sony DR-BT10CX and they work perfect with no skipping, interference issues and great battery life. Available on Ebay for 39.00. In fact I can place my Iphone in my front pants pocket with no BT skips.:)

Joe_G#IM

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I have the Plantronics 855, its nice because you can unhook the second earpiece while in the car or office and listen to streaming internet radio if you want in mono, and take calls when they come in. They also seal the ears when both are in so they are great for cutting the grass, they drown out the mower.

Noise cancellation on calls isn't great, wired headsets do better like my Boom-O, but its fine for calls in quiet places.

Battery life is great, I've streamed for hours and never ran it out.

ronnie666

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
If you think that your iphone could be much more then just making calls, then you are right. The best use of iphone now adays is for listening to music, therefore a best Bluetooth headset will help you get the most out of it. Almost any cell phone with a music player has stereo Bluetooth these days. Here are the best models we have come across recently.
Motorola Rokr S9 HD ? black
Samsung SBH-600 stereo Bluetooth headset
Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 Wireless Stereo Headphone
Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Gmoney220

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Motorola Rokr HD's kick azz...
Pros-
Incredible sound
Synced without that stupid code in seconds
Synced with PS3 no problem
Works with the game apps
Actual call quality is pretty impressive
Cons-
A little pricey...shop around
Useless for jogging(minimal gym sweat will kill these) or laying down
Due to apple's iphone bs,the skip fwd/bck buttons dont work
Also if you have a fat head forget it!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro