Innotraveler Car Kit

Can it be used in Landscape mode? Can it be switched to/from portrait to landscape easily/quickly?

That is handy for using navigation apps like Navigon. I already use their Innocase, so this would be perfect if it had this capability.
    08-22-2009 09:17 PM

Can it be used in Landscape mode? Can it be switched to/from portrait to landscape easily/quickly?

That is handy for using navigation apps like Navigon. I already use their Innocase, so this would be perfect if it had this capability.
    From the website, it looks like it came with a swivel adapter. have you tried using that? you should be able to turn the mount into landscape view easily with it. Let me know as i'm contemplating on buying this product. thanks!!
    08-24-2009 03:25 PM
    I don't have it yet. I'm hoping that someone who does can answer this question.
    08-24-2009 05:34 PM
    I would also be interested in this - also, if plugged into the usb on my deck would it play music/be controlled by my stereo? Should work because the power is just a passthru right?

-Kevin
    10-08-2009 10:43 AM
    Yes, the car kit can rotate to landscape mode.

It is very well made and easy to use.
    10-17-2009 10:39 AM
    Does it have an audio out? Doesn't appear to from the pictures...
    10-25-2009 11:37 PM
    From the website, it looks like it came with a swivel adapter. have you tried using that? you should be able to turn the mount into landscape view easily with it. Let me know as i'm contemplating on buying this product. thanks!!
    Hi,

The Innotraveler Car Kit does have a 360 swivel adaptor, so technically the phone can be viewed in landscape mode. However, we don't recommend it as the phone could possibly fall out of the adaptor.

Thanks!
    Seidio
    12-09-2009 10:15 AM
    Does it have an audio out? Doesn't appear to from the pictures...
    Hi,

The USB connection is for power only, but you can still access the audio jack on the top of the phone.

Thanks!
    Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12-09-2009 at 12:22 PM.
    12-09-2009 10:18 AM
    The miniUSB connection is for power only, but there is a an audio jack on the top.
    I suspect you are referring to the audio jack on the top of the phone?

But that means I have to plug something in each time.
    12-09-2009 12:00 PM
    I suspect you are referring to the audio jack on the top of the phone?

But that means I have to plug something in each time.

Yes, that's right
    12-09-2009 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD