battery extender

wshwe

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I was going to buy a Mophie Air Case until I heard of signal strength issues. The downside of external batteries is remembering to recharge them.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I was going to buy a Mophie Air Case until I heard of signal strength issues. The downside of external batteries is remembering to recharge them.

Not to mention remembering to take one with you. I have three including one that can use AAs if necessary.

I have been carrying an extra battery since long before the iPhone. Can you say, "Palm?" I think that there is a natural law that says, "Use expands to consume all the power in any battery."

Sophian

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

if Mophie Air Case have problem with signal strength, inCase Power-Slider discontinued due to signal strength problem , mili power pack get`s stock in your iPhone if used with screen protector, looks like the blogs have nothing good to say about those power packs..

This is my first iPhone and i am looking for a good power case

Juice

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Crogs

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Not to mention remembering to take one with you. I have three including one that can use AAs if necessary.

I have been carrying an extra battery since long before the iPhone. Can you say, "Palm?" I think that there is a natural law that says, "Use expands to consume all the power in any battery."

I havent bought a battery yet.... but I always charge my phone in my car, even if its at 85% just in case later in the day I need that 15% back.

Sophian

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I like the inCase Q-Power, have inbuilt USB cable and ON/OFF Charger and Data buttons ... The MiLi is my first choice but need more feedback on the Screen protector issue

Minhala

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm ordering this Tekkeon Great size,4000mAh, and almost the same price I paid for the Kessington.

Thanks for the heads-up on this one....I see they make one that holds 2-4 rechargeable AA batteries as well. And doubles as a charger for them too. I like the idea of being able to toss a fresh set of batteries in if I need to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR