I'm thinking of plunking down $50 for this combo. Is it worth it?

Innocase II Surface Combo, Black

I already bought their side pouch case that'll accommodate an iPhone with a hard case ...
    08-04-2009 08:21 PM
    I really liked the one I used for the 3G, used it for awhile on my 3GS. Nice case and holster combo.
    08-04-2009 10:11 PM
    I have it and love it. Colors clash though. White iPhone, Gray Innocase & the holster is Black.

I got mine from the TiPb store.
    08-04-2009 10:22 PM
    Spent gobs of time researching holsters and cases and, based on my preferences, decided it was the best available. I wasn't disappointed when I received it.

My only concern is that the latch at the top is designed, by default, for the holster to be in the vertical position. When worn horizontally, which is what I'd prefer, it seems to me that it wouldn't take much to brush up against the latch and release the phone accidentally. I read a bunch of reviews and no one seemed to indicate that it was a problem. To be cautious, I wear mine vertically and have asked Seidio if they'd make one horizontally, i.e., with the latch at the top when worn horizontally (would seem a lot harder to accidentally fall out).

With all that said, it's so slim against my side that I'm not bothered with wearing it vertically!

-durable material
    -snug fit
    -thoughtful/redesign (apple logo protected with clear plastic).

I use a Brando screen protector with no problems of the case lifting it up at all.

I have the Innocase II Surface Combo - Sapphire Blue for my iPhone 3GS.

Bill
    08-05-2009 08:25 PM
    Thanks. I ordered the black combo. I also have their side pouch leather case. I have an iPod Touch as well, so maybe all these cases and holsters will get used (unlike half of my Treo accessories!)
    08-05-2009 08:27 PM
    I have the Innocase and the side pouch leather case. As much money as I have in the phone I want something that protects it when I use it and also something that protects it when I carry it around. I like the fact that there are no exposed corners on the phone when I carry it around in the side case.
    08-07-2009 10:56 AM
    They normally make good products. I have it for my BOLD and love it. For my iPhone I've got the Incase Slider instead. And; wait for it, I'm using the BOLD holster that come in the box to carry my iPhone!

Yes, that's right
    08-07-2009 11:50 AM
    I absolutely love mine! Although I rarely clip it onto my belt, I love the protection that the clip offers (iin my pocket). I have both the red and blue case. IMHO, the red looks fantastic.
    08-09-2009 07:13 PM
    I too got mine (black) a couple of days ago. I also got the holster and the side poch from Seidio. I like all three a lot. Much better than the Richard Solo case I was using before.
    I hope the soft coating does not wear out near the holster top clip or where the case contacts the table surface when we place it on a flat surface.
    08-09-2009 07:24 PM
    i have the combo and have not been happier. i even noticed today that my luxe frog skin even fits in the holster. i think the price of the holster is a little steep, but i searched around on amazon.com and found a good deal on the set.
    08-10-2009 02:20 AM
    They normally make good products. I have it for my BOLD and love it. For my iPhone I've got the Incase Slider instead. And; wait for it, I'm using the BOLD holster that come in the box to carry my iPhone!

Yes, that's right
    I use my Bold holster as well. Works well with my Innocase. Fits better than I thought it would.
    08-10-2009 02:34 AM
    that's it !
    i think it's not beyond my purchase ability.
    08-11-2009 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD