FM Transmitter

Steven2k7

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
I need a FM transmitter and charger combo for my iphone 3Gs. I dont have an aux input on my radio, or a tape player, so a transmitter the only option for me. I had an ipod touch before I bought my iphone, and for a while I was just using a FM radio with built in aux input and FM output. It 'worked' alright for what I needed. The only problem was, I couldnt charge up the ipod touch with out getting some loud shrieking static through the speakers.

The way the power ports are in my car, I cant use something that mounts the ipod a foot away from it. I already have a windshield mount that will hold my iphone, so I pretty much just need the transmitter it self.

I've found a few on Amazon, but I'm not sure which will work better. My sister has a belkin FM transmitter/charger that works just fine on her Nano, but will not charge my iphone.

I'm mostly going to be using this to drive the 6 hours it takes to go between my house and my college a few times a semester. I'd like to spend less than $40 on it if I can.

tapmyapp

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
I think they make a belkin for the iPhone, I havent seen any yet for the 3GS.

WHen you drive for 6 hours and fm transmitter won't be good because you will have to keep changing the station...

get a new car with bluetooth in it ;)

Steven2k7

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
I bought a $15 FM modulator off amazon and got it in today. The sound through it is awesome, almost like I'm listening to a CD. No static at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2