Looking for a side case for use with Richard Solo hardcase

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Any suggestions for a side case that'll accommodate an iPhone in a Richard Solo hardcase?
http://richardsolo.com/assets/product-photos/RS030/RS030_lrg.jpg
The side case shouls preferably have a good strong belt-clip and have cut-outs to allow listening to the iPhone/iPodTouch earphones.

Thanks in advance.
Aloke
PS:The Marware Quick Vue looks interesting, but the clip on that looks weak, and it's expensive!

I actually been using a generic Case-Logic holster that has accommodated an 3G (now 3GS) with an Innocase II, Griffin Reveal, and I assume a Switch Easy Rebel Serpent - which should be here in a day or two.

I picked mine up in Best Buy but you can also find it here:

Case Logic Horizontal Leather PDA Phone Case > Cell Phone > Case Logic

I mostly use BT Stereo headphones for music, but when I do use a wired set with the holster, all I need to do is put the headphone jack at the top of the case.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
The SPE case at http://store.theiphoneblog.com/smartphone-experts-sidepouch/4A120A2309.htm looks very attractive (and cheap). The question is .. can it accommodate an iPhone with a hardcase?

Which stereo BT headset do you use? Is it sweat-proof?

My rule of thumb is that if the case is pictured with a naked iPhone in it, then odds are it wont support a skin or other case. Many manufacturers are sure to advertise their holster case as skin friendly (ie. Seidio). They also have a skin friendly holster.

Horizontal Leather Case For Innocase

I use the original Moto S9's. As I understand, the newer s9 HD's are better with regards to moisture protection.

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the idea. I would like to know if the cheaper case in my post will accommodate hard cases. That otherwise seems to be just as good a side case at half the cost.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the idea. I would like to know if the cheaper case in my post will accommodate hard cases. That otherwise seems to be just as good a side case at half the cost.

I got my Rebel Serpent today along with the side case which was free. It fits perfectly with the Rebel on the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73