iPWR for iPhone 3G (3GS?)

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Yep, I actually have two of them. I actually won an iPwr from iLounge that I gave to my wife for her iPhone. It is definitely a great product. I ordered a Richard Solo 1800, took one look at the size and decided to return it. Yes, the iPwr is literally half the size. It also offers a power off switch which makes storing it very convenient without losing a charge. When attached to the iPhone, the phone still very usable in terms of holding at an making calls.

The iPwr is definitely a great little charger and will fit in a pair of jeans with no problem. Highly recommended.

MainStream

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine a month ago when I got my 3GS. I'd give the ipwr product a big thumbs up. Product works really well. It's small, easy to use and provides a quick charge when needed.

Last edited:

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
have either of you verified that the iPwr will fully charge the 3GS? that's what the Solo claims to do (with power left over). just curious

Well, I have never used it to fully charge, but I don't see any reason why an 1800mah battery would fail to do so, especially if claimed by Richard Solo.

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
According to RS brochure (I just got mine today), the iPhone battery is 1100 mAH (maybe that's the #g and not 3GS?). So 1800 mAH should have plenty of juice to fully charge the 3GS.

I'll find out tomorrow after charging my RS overnight.

PS: They are giving a free case with the RS. That was good enough for me as I bought my iPhone yesterday and was looking for a case.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The RS 1800 definitely charges it completely and has juice left over. And the custom case (that comes free with all their chargers) is still my all time favorite.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner