Ultra Slim Case + Pouch

BNole

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered a Vaja case (a few threads below). However, the retailer ships direct from Vaja and didn't realize they're out of stock. Although I'll wait the 45 days for it, I want to get something in the meantime.

I will be putting the phone in my pocket, so I think I need front protection. Without getting another "flap" case, I assume this means I need a pouch? However, I'd also like some protection for when it's out of it's pouch (aka peoples fingers grabbing all over it...like i know will happen).

That being said, are there any recommendations for a slim case (something with grip to it) and a pouch that it will fit into? Any other recommendations? There are so many options out there...

BNole

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, I've read so many threads I'm sick. But, I'm stuck between the Seidio Innocase 2 and the Incase Slider. I won't go with a pouch, after thinking about it. Thoughts? Thanks!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Incase Slider is a great product.. lots of different color and feel schemes.

I do know several members on here that enjoy their Seidio Innocase though, so I don't think you can go wrong either way. :)

BNole

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
I went and bought the Innocase. It feels great and looks pretty good (should've gotten red vs blue though). I still wish I had some more protection on the front (I do have the anti-glare shield on). I might look for a pouch to stick it in (if there is one?) while I wait on my Vaja.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73