has anyone tried or reviewed the Incipio Feather (or any other Incipio model) case for iPhone 3G or 3GS? i stumbled onto it today and thought it had a nice design. however, i've never heard anthing about it. it's another < 1mm thick case. what do you think?

Cases and Accessories - White Ultra Light Feather Slim Form Fitted Case for iPhone 3G 3GS
    07-07-2009 01:21 PM
    Update: i've found a bunch of YouTube 'reviews' for the Incipio Feather. but take them for what they're worth. i'd much rather hear from the reputable TiPb community.
    07-07-2009 01:25 PM
    Ive tried there silicon case .. they were GREAT.. good protection and no bulkiness great overall style is you like silicon cases
    07-08-2009 01:50 PM
    I have the black Feather on my 3GS. I love it!! It adds grip and it looks great. I've only taken it off a couple of times, and so far the iPhone still looks perfect. But with less than one month of usage, it's too soon to really know how it treats the bezel and body of the iPhone. The screen protectors that come with it had a slight rainbow effect when looking at it from certain angles, and I missed the oleophobic screen coating of the 3GS, so I took the screen protector off. At this point, I'd recommend the Feather!
    07-15-2009 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD