Cleaning the face on a case

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm an iPhone newbie. I got a black 32gb 3GS on launch day and picked up a Case Mate Naked case at the same time. I really like the case overall. I've dropped my phone twice already and it has protected the phone well.

The problem I'm having is that dirt/dust gets between the screen cover and the actual screen and is very annoying AND over time the screen cover makes contact with the screen (I guess) and creates the odd bubble-looking shapes on the case.

Is there some preferred way of cleaning these plastic screens on these types of cases?

Is there a better case out there? I like the all-encompassing case like I have with the Naked Case Mate but am open to other cases.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Honestly, get a new case. With that type of case you are going to have those types of issues. Nothing you can do to stop it.

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Honestly, get a new case. With that type of case you are going to have those types of issues. Nothing you can do to stop it.

Any case recommendations? I really want a case that covers both the front and back.

Edit: Just noticed you're in Chicago. I'm out near Joliet but actually got my phone from the AT&T store on State Street across from the Chicago Theater.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
If you can stand it get a flip cover case. I have one from Vaja and so far it is fantastic. And the flip part also is working as a kickstand for me as it flips down instead if up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro