iPhone Car Dash Mount

aeleby

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so I have a car with a dash board (go figure) and I want to mount my iPhone 3GS(don't have it yet) and have the usb going into my aptly equipped stereo. The question is, are there any mounts out there that I can drill/glue into my dashboard? All that while still being able to rotate so I can have it horizontally and vertically?

I'd rather not have a window holder and there are no cup holders in my beast of a car and the dash is flat

Thank you for your time
Aaron

storyr

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so I have a car with a dash board (go figure) and I want to mount my iPhone 3GS(don't have it yet) and have the usb going into my aptly equipped stereo. The question is, are there any mounts out there that I can drill/glue into my dashboard? All that while still being able to rotate so I can have it horizontally and vertically?

I'd rather not have a window holder and there are no cup holders in my beast of a car and the dash is flat

Thank you for your time
Aaron

Have you checked ProClip (www .proclipusa.com)? I've been using their vehicle specific mounts and phone specific cradles for a few years now - and plan to again if and when I get an iPhone...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative