Rene's skin

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Despite what you might think, this topic is not about Rene's tan.
I was wondering if anyone here knew what skin he's got sticked on his iPhone in the first look video for the 2008 round robin. Not that it's particularly good looking, but I geus there's different ones available aswell.

I was planning on getting something like those DomeSkins to set my iPhone apart from all the others, but honestly, all those skins are pretty damn ugly and the fact you create an edge around the screen means you'll gather dust there, etc.
So if anyone got any other suggestions feel free to give them, but until then I'll just try and find out what Rene's got.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Are you talking about the black one that is mostly just a grippy tape on the back? I don't remember what it's called but it should be easy to find in the TiPb store. Rene also wrote a review for it in the blog. I'm sure he'll provide links when he sees this. I'm mobile right now and too lazy to gather them all ;)

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
First - My skin is hella good looking, thank you very much. Chinese dragon power!

Second - it's a Gelaskin.

How does it work btw? Is the skin formed to the shape of the back of the phone or are the edges cut out or something? Cause they look pretty good

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
How does it work btw? Is the skin formed to the shape of the back of the phone or are the edges cut out or something? Cause they look pretty good

It's a peel&stick sticker, once it's on it's pretty much there to stay, I don't know if it leaves a residue or not though since I haven't tried to take mine off. (I just so happen to have the same one Rene has, but they've come out with some new ones since I got mine and a new iPhone is in the works for me, so I'll probably choose a new one!)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711