Mag,

If someone just needed to charge those are fine, but I'll need to charge and put it in my pocket. That's not going to happen with that 3G Juice. I'd also worry about something literally hanging from the connector like that. Would make me nervous to have to try to hold that AND the iPhone trying to use it.
    07-08-2009 02:35 PM
    Mag,

If someone just needed to charge those are fine, but I'll need to charge and put it in my pocket. That's not going to happen with that 3G Juice. I'd also worry about something literally hanging from the connector like that. Would make me nervous to have to try to hold that AND the iPhone trying to use it.
    I assumed there's always a few moments during the day where you have your iPhone laying on your desk, in your car, in your backpack, or something like that.
    07-08-2009 04:15 PM
    Any thoughts on the comparison between the Juice Pack Air and the Juice Pack? I love the texture of the Juice Pack but it adds so much weight. It's larger and heavier than the Air however, it gives you more time and a great backing.

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mara
    10-28-2009 01:13 AM
    A good place for buying it outside USA?
    10-29-2009 12:21 PM
    Love it on my 3g but it was going haywire on my 3gs and apple store said it's not compatible with s. Anyone else experiencing this?
    11-15-2009 01:46 PM
    Love it on my 3g but it was going haywire on my 3gs and apple store said it's not compatible with s. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Works just fine with mine. What firmware are you running?
    12-08-2009 10:09 PM
    I found " mophie battery air" batteries very heavy . They even are quite highly priced at $ 75 +, mophie battery air is a big no no for me !!!
    12-10-2009 10:15 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD